Author Topic: Saving layout does not save splitter window panel sizes  (Read 3420 times)

Offline indigo0086

• Almost regular
Saving layout does not save splitter window panel sizes
« on: March 03, 2008, 06:13:23 pm »
Whenever I leave codeblocks and re-enter it the splitter panel sizes mainly on the symbols browser defaults to the smal size where the top is really tiny and the bottom is the larger portion., as seen in the screenshot.  I save the layout after I resize it but it doesn't remedy the situation.  How do I fix it?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline indigo0086

• Almost regular
Re: Saving layout does not save splitter window panel sizes
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 02:31:53 pm »
the before picture btw is after I change the size but before I restart it, the after picture is after it is restarted.

Offline Ceniza

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • CenizaSOFT
Re: Saving layout does not save splitter window panel sizes
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 08:14:54 pm »
Yup, I've seen that too. I even tried to follow the code that sets that splitter once, and it was called like 5 times on start. IIRC, only the first 2 times was called with the right size, but the next calls used a different one... which finally became the size you see in "After".

I'm not completely sure, but I think it worked correctly some time ago. I even recall seeing something in the commit logs. I remember trying that version, and it didn't solve the problem. Chances are it was something else and I misinterpreted (Firefox's spell checker says it's correctly written, so it must mean something :)) it.