Author Topic: where can I download the nightly build  (Read 5620 times)

Offline jdstufu

• Single posting newcomer
where can I download the nightly build
« on: January 12, 2008, 04:18:16 pm »
I have been looking for a link in almost every page of codeblocks.org but cant find a link that will lead me to the download page of the nightly build of codeblocks. Can you pls help me?

Offline JGM

• Lives here!
  • Got to practice :)
Re: where can I download the nightly build
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 04:28:52 pm »
Search in the Nightly builds user forums!

Offline killerbot

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2008, 04:55:03 pm »

Offline gd_on

• Lives here!
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2008, 07:15:13 pm »
An other solution, directly from Berlios web site :
http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=5358

gd_on
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 07:18:00 pm by gd_on »
Windows 11 64 bits (23H2), svn C::B (last version or almost!), wxWidgets 3.2.4 (tests with 3.3), Msys2 Compilers 13.2.0, 64 bits (seh, posix : gcc, g++ and gfortran in C:\msys64\mingw64) or 32 bits (dwarf2, posix  in C:\msys64\mingw32).

Offline jdstufu

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 09:29:07 am »
Hi guys!

Thank you for the infos you gave. Everything I need to know are in this forum. But it took me a day just to scanvenge from old threads hehehe My latest Code Blocks Nighly Build is working fine in Vista using the MinGW 3.4.2 Compiler :)

TIP: The source codes should be placed in the same partition where the MinGW Compiler was installed. I dont know the reason. The compiler gives strange error messages if the source code is in a different partition.

If you have any questions with code blocks / MinGW in Vista post a message in this thread and I woudl be glad to help you with it :).

If you like you can also send me a mail @ Jdstufu@yahoo.com but that wont be advantageous to other future readers of this thread :)

KEEP PROGRAMMING!!!! :)

Offline codeur

• Multiple posting newcomer
    • Code::Blocks EDU-Portable
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 10:34:01 am »

If you have any questions with code blocks / MinGW in Vista post a message in this thread and I woudl be glad to help you with it :)...

Alternatively, a search for "Vista" in the forums will turn up previous threads about experiences with Vista, Code::Blocks and MinGW. All the strange errors jdstufu encountered would then start making sense, and you could choose among the variety of solutions that were found, including the most radical and the best if you can use GCC 4 for your work. It involves installing the latest GCC 4.2.1 from MinGW.org which fixes the Vista blues. Don't try and re-invent the wheel.

Offline dje

• Lives here!
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2008, 11:49:04 am »

If you have any questions with code blocks / MinGW in Vista post a message in this thread and I woudl be glad to help you with it :)...

I don't know if I would search in a thread called "where can I download the nightly build" for vista infos...

Offline jdstufu

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2008, 03:06:49 pm »
SOrry great dudes.... my bad... Im just a newcomer.... sorrr.... to all of you guys who need help with c::b in vista... search the other threads and you will get the answers be it a day or week it doesnt matter... or try asking these two great dudes "dje"! and "codeur"!