Author Topic: wxTreeCtrl  (Read 22581 times)

Offline dje

• Lives here!
Re: wxTreeCtrl
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2008, 11:31:03 pm »
  _ Open CB, and disable the ThreadSearch with a right click on the Logs "title bar". Re-enable it (with a right click) CB crash.
BerliOS bug 12841

Offline Albenejean

• Multiple posting newcomer
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2008, 11:31:31 pm »
I have tested it. It's very (very) good.

Another solution is to let the messages notebook manage ThreadSearch panel and show/hide it with F2 (default shortcut).
Yes, but the Message Notebook do not store the size. So when I resize it, hide it and then show it, its size is return to the normal size. Note that this happens when the message notebook is on the bottom (and not on the left/right side).
But this has nothing to do with your plugin, so I won't bother you with this...

You have satisfied all my wishes.

I just want you to remind this:  :oops:
So, what I'll do :
(...)
- _ move the window containing the code under the one containing the search results. I think that we need more space for the code itself than for the results. I'll do it with an option to set splitter mode (horizontal or vertical). Only code preview and logger will be affected by the direction. Buttons and combos will stay on the top of the panel.

Offline Albenejean

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2008, 11:35:47 pm »
I am working on XP SP2 but when I see your picture, you may not. If the problem remains, could you tell more on the OS ?
It's windows XP SP2. It's just that I like this old style. So I have disabled the visual styles (besides this saves some memory).

Offline dje

• Lives here!
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2008, 11:52:24 pm »
I just want you to remind this:  :oops:
So, what I'll do :
(...)
- _ move the window containing the code under the one containing the search results. I think that we need more space for the code itself than for the results. I'll do it with an option to set splitter mode (horizontal or vertical). Only code preview and logger will be affected by the direction. Buttons and combos will stay on the top of the panel.

I do :wink:
I remember the sorting options too.
I just need time !  :)

Dje

Offline Albenejean

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2008, 11:53:26 pm »
  _ Open CB. Click on the ThreadSearch, and the disable it. Wait......... Several tabs shows the ThreadSearch window now.
The same thing happens with the ToDo list, when it's included in the message panel.
However, when the ToDo panel isn't selected, nothing happens............ (so it's not bug 12841). But this shows that it comes not from your code!

Offline dje

• Lives here!
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2008, 11:58:08 pm »
  _ Open CB. Click on the ThreadSearch, and the disable it. Wait......... Several tabs shows the ThreadSearch window now.
The same thing happens with the ToDo list, when it's included in the message panel.
However, when the ToDo panel isn't selected, nothing happens............ (so it's not bug 12841). But this shows that it comes not from your code!

I couldn't reproduce it with SVN 4767 whereas it was systematic before (maybe SVN 4750 but not sure).

Dje

Offline Albenejean

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2008, 12:05:00 am »
Quote from: Albenejean on Today at 10:53:26 PM

I couldn't reproduce it with SVN 4767 whereas it was systematic before (maybe SVN 4750 but not sure).
A project with some text in the todo list has to be opened (for example yours). I'm svn 4771.