Author Topic: What about the Nightly Builds?  (Read 6137 times)

Offline The-Kenny

• Multiple posting newcomer
What about the Nightly Builds?
« on: November 25, 2007, 11:21:59 pm »
I want to ask about the nightly builds?

Have I missed something or why are there no new builds since the 16. November?

Offline stahta01

• Lives here!
    • My Best Post
Re: What about the Nightly Builds?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 01:17:20 am »
They has been no major commits; the main thing being changed is reducing the number of warnings during compiling.

Tim S
C Programmer working to learn more about C++ and Git.
On Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 10 64 bit.
--
When in doubt, read the CB WiKi FAQ. http://wiki.codeblocks.org

CrazyZ

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 01:47:42 am »
Well one thing that was fixed was the post-build commands not working... I really want a nightly build to be put up so that I can get back to making a plugin and updating the HelloWorld Plugin tutorial...

Offline killerbot

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 08:54:58 am »
a nightly build will be coming up, but I am waiting for the official release of wx287. My build system already upgraded ;-)

Offline Kazade

• Multiple posting newcomer
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 12:24:09 pm »
Cool, I'm glad to hear the nightlies will be resuming soon. I don't know if it's just me, but the 2 most recent nightly builds have made CodeBlocks really unstable. I am now getting crashes when I save ( https://developer.berlios.de/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=12261&group_id=5358 ) and also crashes sometimes when compiling (usually just after compiling the first file, I haven't been able to look into it in any detail yet). The second crash only appeared recently, the saving one has been around for ages.

Both crashes do pretty much the same thing, code blocks locks up completely, mid-way through displaying the crash report window. The crash report window is there but it hasn't been painted yet if that makes sense. I have to kill codeblocks completely. One time it even locked up my whole desktop and I had to Ctrl+Alt+Backspace. I'm on Ubuntu Gutsy.