Author Topic: Can't Jump to Selected Build Error Message when using custom Makefile?  (Read 2799 times)

welemon

Although the build error are shown in “Build messages”, including filenames and line number, but still can't jump when double click the message. This happens when using custom Makefile only.
I think if already have the right filename and right line. it wouldn't be difficult to locate that error in source file, ;) 
Maybe a little change can make C::B interface much more "friendly"  :D

Offline kisoft

• Almost regular
Re: Can't Jump to Selected Build Error Message when using custom Makefile?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 08:13:45 am »
Although the build error are shown in “Build messages”, including filenames and line number, but still can't jump when double click the message. This happens when using custom Makefile only.
I think if already have the right filename and right line. it wouldn't be difficult to locate that error in source file, ;) 
Maybe a little change can make C::B interface much more "friendly"  :D
I using custom Makefile on my projects. I have no problems to locate error line in source file.
This feature depend from compiler settings. I using IBM Visual Age C++ compiler. I setup this compiler and edit settings on "Output parsing" page. You can test your regexp for errors, warning on "extended compiler settings" page.
wxWidgets: 2.8.12
CodeBlocks: Master github cbMakefileGen plugin:
https://github.com/kisoft/cbmakefilegen