Author Topic: just wanted to say congrats...  (Read 3970 times)

Offline poutsoklis

• Single posting newcomer
just wanted to say congrats...
« on: September 28, 2007, 01:29:10 am »
to all code::blocks community,

congrats guys! latest nightly builds are _awesome_!!! stable, functional and feature-rich. support from the community rocks. this app has become a standrard for me (i code in c/c++ on winxp). i haven't tried the gnu/linux version yet (i'm on debian etch; planning an upgrade to lenny), but this is the next thing i'm gonna do when i port my code to gnu/linux.
the only thing that this app lacks is makefile export (and qt support, but i know yop is working on it).
again, congratulations guys!

[there are 10 kinds of people - those who understand binary and those who don't]

Offline TDragon

• Lives here!
    • TDM-GCC
Re: just wanted to say congrats...
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 01:32:42 am »
the only thing that this app lacks is makefile export
Have you tried the unofficial makefile exporter plugin? (Project page here.)
https://jmeubank.github.io/tdm-gcc/ - TDM-GCC compiler suite for Windows (GCC 9.2.0 2020-03-08, 32/64-bit, no extra DLLs)

Offline poutsoklis

• Single posting newcomer
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 11:00:58 am »
tdragon thanx for the info!
i downloaded/installed the plugin but i get an error message during makefile generation. i will try to find a solution through the plug-in's thread in the forums.
but as i said, my main priority isn't makefile generation (first i have to finish the app i'm coding (1 month to deadline) - and CB with the latest nightly builds is "production-ready" for me!!)... anyway, thx again for the info!

[there are 10 kinds of people - those who understand binary and those who don't]

Offline thomas

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2007, 11:13:39 am »
No, there are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand ternary, those who don't, and those who mistake it for binary.
"We should forget about small efficiencies, say about 97% of the time: Premature quotation is the root of public humiliation."