Author Topic: How do i select multiple files in a project and apply changes to them at once?  (Read 3322 times)

CobraL0rd

I have many source files in a cpp project. I want to be able to select many of them at once, then right click ->Properties -> Build Tab -> and here choose whether they should be compiled and linked. I do that, but only one source file has changes applied. It's painful to do this repetitively for all source files. Are there any plans to fix this bug, or implement this feature? Thanks.

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
It is not possible at the moment, I think. It might be possible in the future...
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline cacb

• Lives here!
I have many source files in a cpp project. I want to be able to select many of them at once, then right click ->Properties -> Build Tab -> and here choose whether they should be compiled and linked. I do that, but only one source file has changes applied. It's painful to do this repetitively for all source files. Are there any plans to fix this bug, or implement this feature? Thanks.

Until someone creates a feature to do what you suggest, a decent work-around is to simply edit the .cbp project file in a text editor (it is an XML format). Just edit as you do for one file and exit C::B, then cut/paste the settings for the other source files.