Author Topic: Compile errors -SVN r4414  (Read 3830 times)

GreyGhost

Compile errors -SVN r4414
« on: August 30, 2007, 10:59:22 am »
I have installed wxGTK 2.8.4 by compiling myself (based on another topic i needed to set --disable-universal) here is my --configure for wx ..

Code
 ./configure --enable-monolithic --enable-unicode --enable-xrc --disable-universal --with-x11 --with-sdl 

while compiling C::B i get ,

Code
../../../src/include/wxFlatNotebook/include/wx/wxFlatNotebook/wxFNBDropTarget.h:76: error: invalid use of undefined type 'struct wxDropTarget'
/usr/local/include/wx-2.8/wx/window.h:60: error: forward declaration of 'struct wxDropTarget'
../../../src/include/wxFlatNotebook/include/wx/wxFlatNotebook/wxFNBDropTarget.h:78: error: expected identifier before '*' token
../../../src/include/wxFlatNotebook/include/wx/wxFlatNotebook/wxFNBDropTarget.h:78: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'wxDragResult' with no type
../../../src/include/wxFlatNotebook/include/wx/wxFlatNotebook/wxFNBDropTarget.h:78: error: 'wxDragResult' declared as function returning a function
../../../src/include/wxFlatNotebook/include/wx/wxFlatNotebook/wxFNBDropTarget.h:80: error: 'pt2Func' does not name a type
../../../src/include/wxFlatNotebook/include/wx/wxFlatNotebook/wxFNBDropTarget.h:88: error: 'pt2Func' has not been declared
../../../src/include/wxFlatNotebook/include/wx/wxFlatNotebook/wxFNBDropTarget.h:106: error: 'OnData' declared as function returning a function
../../../src/include/wxFlatNotebook/include/wx/wxFlatNotebook/wxFNBDropTarget.h: In constructor 'wxFNBDropTarget<T>::wxFNBDropTarget(T*, int)':
../../../src/include/wxFlatNotebook/include/wx/wxFlatNotebook/wxFNBDropTarget.h:90: error: class 'wxFNBDropTarget<T>' does not have any field named 'm_pt2CallbackFunc'
../../../src/include/wxFlatNotebook/include/wx/wxFlatNotebook/wxFNBDropTarget.h:94: error: there are no arguments to 'SetDataObject' that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of 'SetDataObject' must be available
../../../src/include/wxFlatNotebook/include/wx/wxFlatNotebook/wxFNBDropTarget.h:94: error: (if you use '-fpermissive', G++ will accept your code, but allowing the use of an undeclared name is deprecated)
../../../src/include/wxFlatNotebook/include/wx/wxFlatNotebook/wxFNBDropTarget.h: In member function 'virtual int wxFNBDropTarget<T>::OnData(wxCoord, wxCoord, int (*)(int*))':
../../../src/include/wxFlatNotebook/include/wx/wxFlatNotebook/wxFNBDropTarget.h:108: error: there are no arguments to 'GetData' that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of 'GetData' must be available
../../../src/include/wxFlatNotebook/include/wx/wxFlatNotebook/wxFNBDropTarget.h:112: error: 'wxDragNone' was not declared in this scope
../../../src/include/wxFlatNotebook/include/wx/wxFlatNotebook/wxFNBDropTarget.h:114: error: 'm_pt2CallbackFunc' was not declared in this scope
../../../src/include/wxFlatNotebook/include/wx/wxFlatNotebook/wxFNBDropTarget.h: At global scope:
../../../src/include/wxFlatNotebook/include/wx/wxFlatNotebook/wxFNBDropTarget.h:131: error: expected class-name before '{' token
../../../src/include/wxFlatNotebook/include/wx/wxFlatNotebook/wxFNBDropTarget.h:159: error: 'wxDragResult' has not been declared
../../../src/include/wxFlatNotebook/include/wx/wxFlatNotebook/wxFNBDropTarget.h: In constructor 'wxFNBDropSource::wxFNBDropSource(wxWindow*)':
../../../src/include/wxFlatNotebook/include/wx/wxFlatNotebook/wxFNBDropTarget.h:142: error: class 'wxFNBDropSource' does not have any field named 'wxDropSource'
../../../src/include/wxFlatNotebook/include/wx/wxFlatNotebook/wxFlatNotebook.h: At global scope:
../../../src/include/wxFlatNotebook/include/wx/wxFlatNotebook/wxFlatNotebook.h:325: error: 'wxDragResult' does not name a type
../../../src/include/wxFlatNotebook/include/wx/wxFlatNotebook/wxFlatNotebook.h:835: error: 'wxDragResult' does not name a type
make[3]: *** [fnb_customize_dlg.lo] Error 1

Please help! (Is this the right forum though .. sorry if i put the topic in the wrong forum ..)

Offline Biplab

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Biplab's Blog
Re: Compile errors -SVN r4414
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 11:17:24 am »
X11 port of wx doesn't have wxDropTarget defined. You should configure and compile wx with GTK2.
./configure --enable-monolithic --enable-unicode --enable-xrc --disable-universal --with-gtk=2 --with-sdl
Be a part of the solution, not a part of the problem.

GreyGhost

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 12:40:01 pm »
sorry .. my mistake .. i'm new to linux and thought the x11 was the package i needed and not the gtk one ..

Thanks Biplab .. I will try again ..

Offline Biplab

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Biplab's Blog
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 12:54:19 pm »
You are most welcome. :)
Be a part of the solution, not a part of the problem.