Author Topic: font property for controls in wxSmith on Windows doesn't work  (Read 4930 times)

Offline greenbreen

• Multiple posting newcomer
font property for controls in wxSmith on Windows doesn't work
« on: December 28, 2010, 07:51:58 pm »
Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this, but if it's not, I'm hoping someone will direct me to the appropriate place.  I had a dialog-based program that I had compiled in Ubuntu Linux and Windows Vista, and I decided I wanted to make the fonts larger.  I used the wxSmith property browser to set the font properties for the controls, but in Windows, they didn't seem to have any effect.  On Linux it worked as expected.  I can manually add the code directly to the source to make it work in Windows, but I can't do it through wxSmith.  Has anyone else seen this?  If it turns out to be a bug in wxSmith, where can I report it?

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: font property for controls in wxSmith on Windows doesn't work
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 09:37:15 pm »
Works fine here on win 7 (an linux of course).
Which version of C::B (and wxWidgets) do you use ?

Offline greenbreen

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 06:17:22 am »
I'm using C::B version 10.05 on Windows and version 8.02 on Linux.  I'm using wxWidgets 2.8.11 on Windows and 2.8.10 on Linux.

Offline greenbreen

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 06:14:29 am »
Oops--never mind.  It turns out the wxs file never got linked to my project for some reason when I transferred from Linux to Windows.  It's strange because I can see and change the GUI layout under the resource tab, but none of the changes I make there have any effect.