User forums > Using Code::Blocks

Code::Blocks crashes

(1/3) > >>

Funto:
I've just installed Code::Blocks RC1-1, published yesterday...and it crashes :'(

First, it didn't, when I started it; but I changed the settings to enable the close button for tabs, allow message panel hiding and disable the HTML page that displays when we start C::B, it told me that it would work after I restart the app, but when I restart it, segfault...:'(

[EDIT] : the segfault happends after the splash screen appears.

rickg22:
OK first try without the button, and then try without the auto-hiding. What results do you get? (we need this info to pinipoint the bug)

Funto:
I can't do anything, it crashes when I start it :(

I tried removing /home/funto/Code::Blocks-funto but didn't change anything.
Furthermore, the old Code::Blocks I had previously installed, which corresponds to the previous RC1 release, crashes too :( I don't understand, because the 2 installs are not in the same folder...

darklordsatan:
The question is, for example for your installation /home/funto/Code::Blocks-funto, do the config files (xml?) are stored there or somewhere else?

Funto:
Just a precision : /home/funto/Code::Blocks-funto si not a directory but a file.

As for the config files, I thought they were created in the "src/devel" directory of the directory where I unzipped all...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version