Author Topic: Some question according to rc1  (Read 5512 times)

Offline Profic

• Multiple posting newcomer
Some question according to rc1
« on: July 27, 2005, 07:31:54 pm »
Question 1)
When I try to complie current file "Select target" dialog appears. Is it supposed to apper or bug? For me it's very annoing.
More details: file belong to project, project has to targets and file belong to both.

Question 2)
It's me or debugger pluging currently unuseable? I can see values for requested variable (when I hold mouse over variable) only in debugging debug (how ironic :)) log.
Debugger usual tab show only "Value of m_right:" w/out any value, and no tooltip appears at all.

CB: 1.0-rc1 (w/out mingw)
gdb: 6.3

PS. If any of this is bugs I'll submit it to sf. Write this just to ensure it's not my fault.
Not fear, nor tears can reach me now, the light seems so clear as the night fades away (c) Tristania - Beyond The Veil

Offline mandrav

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lives here!
    • Code::Blocks IDE
Re: Some question according to rc1
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2005, 08:41:26 pm »
Question 1)
When I try to complie current file "Select target" dialog appears. Is it supposed to apper or bug? For me it's very annoing.
More details: file belong to project, project has to targets and file belong to both.

It is supposed to be like that. How else is it supposed to know which target you want this file compiled for?
It wouldn't (shouldn't) ask if you have the target selected in the target combobox on the toolbar (other than "All").

Question 2)
It's me or debugger pluging currently unuseable? I can see values for requested variable (when I hold mouse over variable) only in debugging debug (how ironic :)) log.
Debugger usual tab show only "Value of m_right:" w/out any value, and no tooltip appears at all.
There was a bug report about the tooltip, which was closed prior to releasing RC1. If it's not working for you, please reopen that bug report...
An update which resolves some minor issues discovered, will be released before I leave on vacation. This could be in it ;)

Yiannis.
Be patient!
This bug will be fixed soon...

Offline Profic

• Multiple posting newcomer
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2005, 09:37:38 am »
It is supposed to be like that. How else is it supposed to know which target you want this file compiled for?
It wouldn't (shouldn't) ask if you have the target selected in the target combobox on the toolbar (other than "All").
Ok, I understand. (As a note: Why not if "All" is selected, build default targets? Seems this was the way finalbeta do. I'm not insist, just offer).

There was a bug report about the tooltip, which was closed prior to releasing RC1. If it's not working for you, please reopen that bug report...
An update which resolves some minor issues discovered, will be released before I leave on vacation. This could be in it ;)
I post comment there, but can't found where to reopen it...
Not fear, nor tears can reach me now, the light seems so clear as the night fades away (c) Tristania - Beyond The Veil

Offline tiwag

• Developer
  • Lives here!
  • sailing away ...
    • tiwag.cb
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2005, 09:50:55 am »
I post comment there, but can't found where to reopen it...

just reopened this bug-tracker topic again