Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Plugins development

Header-Fixup plugin

(1/3) > >>

byo:
Hi, I continue topic started in http://forums.codeblocks.org/index.php/topic,5880.msg45015.html#msg45015 here.

In few words, this plugin is small tool which may help finding missing include files. Currently it support only headers from C::B sdk to fix problems with building other plugins ;). Note that this tool should be used carefully since it is very immature now and may break your build in certain circumstances.

Sources in attachment.

Regards
  BYO

[attachment deleted by admin]

MortenMacFly:
Hi Byo,

I couldn't sleep tonight so here comes another version yet "unfinished" but with the following new features:
- added option to allow #include "myheader.h" or #include <myheader.h>
- added detection of keywords inside strings (e.g. wxMessageBox(_T("cbMessageBox")) will no longer include binding for cbMessageBox)
- added some major parts of wxWidgets to a new wxWidgets binding (yet unfinished)

With regards, Morten.

Edit: Removed V0.3 - update is in newer topic reply.

MortenMacFly:
...finally: Byo, I hope you are kind of proud of me... ;-)
V0.5 is out, additions this time:
- added (completed) full wxWidgets support
- added option to show why header files are included in the debug log
- added support for forward declarations in header files (!)

I've used it on quite some projects of mine and it *seems* to work quite well. Forward declarations support is surely not 100% perfect - e.g. fwd decl and header file will be added in case object is present as pointer and object instance in header file. Hence the debug log can easily help to resolve such duplicates.

With regards, Morten.

Edit: Removed ZIP archive due to new version.

Alturin:

--- Quote from: MortenMacFly on May 21, 2007, 10:59:05 pm ---...finally: Byo, I hope you are kind of proud of me... ;-)
V0.5 is out, additions this time:
- added (completed) full wxWidgets support
- added option to show why header files are included in the debug log
- added support for forward declarations in header files (!)

I've used it on quite some projects of mine and i *seems* to work quite well. Forward declarations support is surely not 100% perfect - e.g. fwd decl and header file will be added in case object is present as pointer and object instance in header file. Hence the debug log can easily help to resolve such duplicates.

With regards, Morten.

--- End quote ---

I think you did not zip up two files perhaps?
      <Unit filename="wxsmith\configuration.wxs" />
      <Unit filename="wxsmith\execution.wxs" />

For me the wxsmith subdir is empty?

MortenMacFly:

--- Quote from: Alturin on May 22, 2007, 02:01:54 am ---I think you did not zip up two files perhaps?
      <Unit filename="wxsmith\configuration.wxs" />
      <Unit filename="wxsmith\execution.wxs" />

--- End quote ---
....right. :? Have updated the archive accordingly. Using RAR this would not have happened... ;-)
With regards, Morten.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version