User forums > General (but related to Code::Blocks)

Anonymous posting

(1/3) > >>

mandrav:
Your vote please ;)

Yiannis.

Urxae:
I'm against it. It just causes too much confusion, and registering is so little trouble (or at least it was with the last boards ;)) that I think it's worth it. Plus, that way people won't accidentally post while logged out :P.

Edit: Though I think there should be a simple "No" option between "Maybe not" and "Noooo!". "Noooo!" is a bit extreme I think. I'm sure I'm against it, but it's not like it's the end of the world or anything :shock:.

darklordsatan:

--- Quote from: Urxae on July 23, 2005, 11:44:07 pm ---I'm against it. It just causes too much confusion, and registering is so little trouble (or at least it was with the last boards ;)) that I think it's worth it. Plus, that way people won't accidentally post while logged out :P.

--- End quote ---

Agree 100% (even with the accidentally posting as guest - sometimes you delete your cokies or something and dont realize this!).
Registering is painless and that way you can start knowing people and what they want, and sometimes you even feel like a response is more appropiate that other. But when you have a "Guest" poster is like you dont know who are you talking to.

mandrav:

--- Quote from: Urxae on July 23, 2005, 11:44:07 pm ---Edit: Though I think there should be a simple "No" option between "Maybe not" and "Noooo!". "Noooo!" is a bit extreme I think. I'm sure I'm against it, but it's not like it's the end of the world or anything :shock:.

--- End quote ---

Edited ;)

Thanks,
Yiannis.

Vampyre_Dark:
(isn't voting 'maybe' pretty much useless? Should have lef tit yes or no)

Anyways, why not?

You might miss out on some informative posts, or good feedback. Anyone who sticks around will make a name if they plan to post. There's not really any harm in a Guest posting a question. Besides, 'Guest' is not anymore anonymous then 'Vampyre_Dark', or 'thomas', or 'Uxrae'.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version