Author Topic: Missing things?  (Read 5352 times)

twentytortures

Missing things?
« on: March 30, 2007, 06:30:28 pm »
What happened to the linker tab and the plugin settings button? They are in RC1 but not in the recent nightlys.

Offline dje

• Lives here!
Re: Missing things?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 06:37:27 pm »
Hi !

If you open your eyes  :), you will see a combo box that replaces the old notebook.
An old tab = a combo line.
That was done to avoid notebooks inside notebooks.

Dje

twentytortures

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2007, 06:38:47 pm »
You'll have to excuse me, I'm a bit new to this software. Any way you can point it out to me? I don't know what a notebook is. lol

EDIT: I see it now, boy do I feel like an idiot. Still can't find the plugin settings though.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 06:43:54 pm by twentytortures »

Offline dje

• Lives here!
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2007, 06:55:49 pm »
See attached picture

Dje

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline TDragon

• Lives here!
    • TDM-GCC
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2007, 06:58:42 pm »
Still can't find the plugin settings though.
Plugins can be installed, enabled, and disabled from the Plugins->Manage plugins dialog. Settings for individual plugins are registered in the various settings dialogs (mostly Settings->Editor and Settings->Compiler and debugger).
https://jmeubank.github.io/tdm-gcc/ - TDM-GCC compiler suite for Windows (GCC 9.2.0 2020-03-08, 32/64-bit, no extra DLLs)

twentytortures

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2007, 12:19:11 am »
Settings for individual plugins are registered in the various settings dialogs (mostly Settings->Editor and Settings->Compiler and debugger).

I was trying to find how to change the installation directory for the DevPak plugin. I wasn't able to find it.

Offline TDragon

• Lives here!
    • TDM-GCC
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2007, 12:40:58 am »
I was trying to find how to change the installation directory for the DevPak plugin. I wasn't able to find it.
Looking at the DevPak plugin's source, I see that it hasn't been updated for C::B's current method of configuration. Until it's fixed, your only option is to edit your Code::Blocks configuration file (usually called "default.conf" and residing in Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\codeblocks). The setting is named "master_path" and is stored in a section named "devpak_plugin".
https://jmeubank.github.io/tdm-gcc/ - TDM-GCC compiler suite for Windows (GCC 9.2.0 2020-03-08, 32/64-bit, no extra DLLs)

twentytortures

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2007, 03:21:33 am »
Thanks to everybody for the help. That explains why I couldn't find it. Haha.