Author Topic: ToDo list  (Read 2783 times)

Offline jazzer

• Multiple posting newcomer
ToDo list
« on: March 29, 2007, 04:15:12 am »
Hi,

Problem 1.

Please, could you reduce minimum dimensions for this window? I'd like to have less than it's allowed now (it eats too much space, for example it shows minimum 7 entries, while for me it's enough to see just three, also it's minimum width is too big so I can't dock it to left/right side: too wide).

Problem 2.

Also, it's behaviour is not consistent (or it's a bug?). Example: it's current scope is set to "current file" and shows the list for the current file1, but when I switch to another file2, the list doesn't change and still shows ToDo's from file1. But if I change something in file2 and save it - the list will change and show ToDo's from file2.

Actually, both static mode (I refreshed the list manually and want the list to automatically refresh only for this particular scope) and dynamic mode (every time I see the list according to the current file) make sense, so maybe it's better to make it a checkbox in the ToDo list window. But now they are mixed: it's partially dynamic and partially static and uncontrollable.

Offline killerbot

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: ToDo list
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 07:55:03 am »
Problem 2.

Also, it's behaviour is not consistent (or it's a bug?). Example: it's current scope is set to "current file" and shows the list for the current file1, but when I switch to another file2, the list doesn't change and still shows ToDo's from file1. But if I change something in file2 and save it - the list will change and show ToDo's from file2.

This sounds like a bug, could you file a bug report on berlios please.