Author Topic: Bug in wxSmith !!!  (Read 6943 times)

manianis

Bug in wxSmith !!!
« on: February 01, 2007, 05:14:11 pm »
When I want to add a new event handler in wxSmith sometimes it terminates with error. Or sometimes when  I wants to add an event for EVT_SET_FOCUS it add's it for in other one "OnthisKeyUp" EVT_KEY_UP.

Offline byo

• Plugin developer
  • Lives here!
Re: Bug in wxSmith !!!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 09:23:43 pm »
When I want to add a new event handler in wxSmith sometimes it terminates with error. Or sometimes when  I wants to add an event for EVT_SET_FOCUS it add's it for in other one "OnthisKeyUp" EVT_KEY_UP.

Thx for feedback. But I need some additional data. What OS do you use ? If WIN, could you send codeblocks.rpt file ? (It's in directory with codeblocks.exe). Since it happen ocassionaly, it may be hard to find the problem.

BYO

manianis

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 10:33:16 am »
Thanks for your reply...
No it doesn't happens occasionnaly it always happens. Try adding some events especially the third and the fourth in the event list. I'm using the windows version svn 31-01-2007 (Unicode build with wxWidgets 2.8.0). The project has been created before this date using the wxSmith wizard.

manianis

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2007, 10:52:22 am »
For example when I try to add the EVT_ERASE_BACKGROUND event hander it says OnthisPaint ?! And when I try EVT_KEY_DOWN one cell after it says OnthisEraseBackground

Offline byo

• Plugin developer
  • Lives here!
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2007, 10:31:01 pm »
Ok, I've fixed bug with invalid handler names and handlers assigned to wrong events (it's in svn right now :) ). But I didn't have any crash (unfortunately I'm little bit "overloader" right now so don't have enough time to play with it). Hope that current fix could handle crashes too, but the cause of them seems to be more complicated :(
Regards
   BYO

manianis

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2007, 06:10:03 pm »
Ok thanks it's fixed now...  :lol: