Author Topic: The 26 January 2007 build is out.  (Read 18757 times)

Offline dronT78

• Multiple posting newcomer
Re: The 26 January 2007 build is out.
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2007, 03:22:49 pm »
Can you try it with rev3545 (or later) ?
I'll try tomorrow. Now i'm far away from my comp  :D

Offline heromyth

• Multiple posting newcomer
    • http://
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2007, 05:11:35 pm »
I am wondering how can you successfully build CB under WinXP.

There is no any problem at last month. Now, I have no idea.

However, I have successfully built CB under FreeBSD 6.2-release.

I have known the reasons that is I am using a older CB to compile the newest CB sources and the earlier CB can't correctly parse the CodeBlocks.cbp.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 10:50:03 am by heromyth »

Offline windhawk

• Single posting newcomer
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2007, 09:36:17 pm »
A bug I've found with this build:

Right clicking a file in the project tree and choosing properties from the menu doesn't always give me the properties of the selected file, but those of a different one in the project instead. :(

(Win XP)

could you provide a little test project reconstructing the bug ?

I can't seem to reproduce this for now...  :? Not sure what I was doing before that might have made a difference. I was creating and moving around a few files in virtual folders at the time, but this doesn't seem to make a difference in a new test project. The wrong file properties shown were always quite close to the correct file alphabetically. Not sure that information helps though.

Ah well. I'll let you know if I can reproduce it again.

[EDIT:] Ah no! found it :) . It seems to happen if you remove source files from the project tree. I have a several virtual folders with source files in. I create two files (test.h and test.cpp) and move them to one of the folders and save them (not sure if that matters). Then I right click and "Remove file from project" for those two files. Then I go to the next virtual folder down from the one those were in, and try to get the properties of any of the source files there, and it gives me the properties of the one two down the list (or nothing for the last two in the folder).

This will be solved if you restart code::blocks and open the project again.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 09:44:08 pm by windhawk »