Author Topic: The 19 January 2007 build is out.  (Read 22687 times)

Offline Acki

• Multiple posting newcomer
Re: The 19 January 2007 build is out.
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2007, 09:09:48 pm »
Hi,
when I click on an error message in the "Build messages" tab it doesn't jump to the error line in the editor now !?!?!
Anyone else has this problem, too ???

Offline Pecan

• Plugin developer
  • Lives here!
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2007, 09:31:02 pm »
Hi,
when I click on an error message in the "Build messages" tab it doesn't jump to the error line in the editor now !?!?!
Anyone else has this problem, too ???

This takes a double left click now.

Offline indigo0086

• Almost regular
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2007, 12:59:00 am »
I was wondering is there a way to set the default directories for build/release and stuff.  Also I was wondering when I import a solution or project from visual studio if it can automatically port those default directories.  I've noticed that some solutions and visual studio projects have their own directories that C::B doesn't create.

Offline Acki

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2007, 01:31:01 am »

That's what I mean...  :roll:
It doesn't work !!!

Offline Kazade

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2007, 01:32:16 am »
I dunno if it is just this revision, or because this is the first time i've used C::B solidly for hours but copy and paste doesnt work properly. I can copy and paste something, and it doesnt always copy, so the paste sometimes pastes the copy before the copy... if that makes any sense. Its the same with Cut. I'm using the Ubuntu version, is anyone else having this trouble? For a while I thought I was just going mad and not pressing the copy keys, but because the same thing happens with Cut I know its not my imagination. I searched the forums and came across this: http://forums.codeblocks.org/index.php?topic=2929.0 from April. Its exactly the same problem im having.

Offline Pecan

• Plugin developer
  • Lives here!
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2007, 01:43:48 am »

That's what I mean...  :roll:
It doesn't work !!!

I just double clicked on the error below, and the cursor jump to the erroneous line.

Offline Belgabor

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2007, 06:51:35 pm »
thought regarding spaces - could the problem have always been there, but the switch to full paths that include them has caused it to be revealed...

I also thought about this possibility, and for my project that could well be the case.

Offline Acki

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2007, 08:12:13 pm »
I just double clicked on the error below, and the cursor jump to the erroneous line.

I tried everything, it doesn't work for me !!!
I also reinstalled my complete system (W2k-sp4) !!!

Offline killerbot

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2007, 08:59:35 pm »
can you try with an older nightly build, eg from last december ? this is very weird ...

Offline mandrav

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lives here!
    • Code::Blocks IDE
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2007, 09:57:15 pm »

I tried everything, it doesn't work for me !!!
I also reinstalled my complete system (W2k-sp4) !!!

Acki,

first things first: try NOT ending all your sentences with exclamation marks !!!

Second, give us some info please and stop generalizing. Saying "it doesn't work" isn't giving us enough (if any!) clues on what might be wrong so that we can help you. For example, give us the directory structure of your project: how it is laid out and what filename is on the build-messages line you 're double-clicking and isn't taking you where it should...

In other words: help us help you :).
Be patient!
This bug will be fixed soon...

Offline jsibarani

Re: The 19 January 2007 build is out - Slackware 11 package
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2007, 11:49:40 am »
Hi,
I've uploaded codeblocks revision 3507 for Slackware 11 .

you can download codeblocks and wxWidgets-2.6.3  .tgz
here.

Thanks

Offline Belgabor

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2007, 10:16:47 pm »
thought regarding spaces - could the problem have always been there, but the switch to full paths that include them has caused it to be revealed...

I also thought about this possibility, and for my project that could well be the case.

Actually I was partly wrong. My output directory has (and always had) a space, so only the input dir seems to be affected.

line

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2007, 01:39:20 am »
I'm using the windows version of the nightly builds for coding D console apps with the GDC compiler.
Since installing this version of CodeBlocks, I am unable to execute any D programs from the IDE. They build correctly, but when I press F9, nothing happens. No output, nothing at all.
C/C++ projects seem to be unaffected, and the lack of an actual error message makes it kind-of hard to figure this one out. But it's definitely a problem that has been introduced in this build - it works with the previous one.
If I switch the type from command-line application to GUI application, it also works.
Any ideas?

Update: WHAT THE HELL. After switching to GUI application and back, I find myself unable to reproduce the error. I am sorry for the false alarm.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 01:41:38 am by line »