Author Topic: Nice IDE  (Read 4799 times)

citizenkane

Nice IDE
« on: January 14, 2007, 03:56:27 pm »
Hello All and to the Code::Blocks Developers Especially,
I decided to check out the source code of codeblocks from svn yesterday.  I ran into a few problems when compiling but it mostly went pretty well.  I would just like to say that I'm very impressed.  I'm by no means a star coder (still a student) but this is one of the best IDEs that I've used.  Keep up the good work. 

Oh and if anyone wouldn't mind taking me under their wing to learn more about programming that would be cool.  :P

Offline Game_Ender

• Lives here!
Re: Nice IDE
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 01:24:04 am »
Just saw that movie, lets hope you don't the same kind of issues he did ;).  Its great IDE, I hope you get use out of it.

Offline severach

• Multiple posting newcomer
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 03:52:01 am »
Oh and if anyone wouldn't mind taking me under their wing to learn more about programming that would be cool.  :P
The Internet will be glad to take you under it's wing.

Offline Michael

• Lives here!
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 09:55:00 pm »
The Internet will be glad to take you under it's wing.

And also a search in the C::B forum(s) could be of some help (e.g., links, books).

Best wishes,
Michael

Ademan

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2007, 05:33:05 am »
I've been a regular on the gamedev.net forums and they're quite helpful.  http://www.gamedev.net Also you could try the #C++ irc channel on irc.freenode.net  (along with #gamedev on irc.afternet.org though they're a bit... off topic... I believe there's also a #c++ channel on afternet)

manutd

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2007, 07:51:06 pm »
Clicky. I'm manutd there too.