Author Topic: The 12 december 2006 build is out.  (Read 16786 times)

Offline Game_Ender

• Lives here!
Re: The 12 december 2006 build is out.
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2006, 07:22:16 pm »
It looks like the build system for ReactOS and they have a backend the generates CB project and workspace files.  I guess it broken, but without a bug report we don't even know what's wrong.

JaixBly

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2006, 09:06:41 pm »
It looks like the build system for ReactOS and they have a backend the generates CB project and workspace files.  I guess it broken, but without a bug report we don't even know what's wrong.
Yiannis and ROS dev Christoph_VW is working on fixing this stuff, it's a function that's missing in C::B if I have understood it correct.

Offline gd_on

• Lives here!
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2006, 08:29:07 am »
About the translation problem (sorry the other subject in this post!) :
I think I understand the problem now. It's not the .mo file which is a problem but the default.conf (where menus are kept obviously) and the other files located in my profile. When Codeblocks was first installed, I was an administrator. When I installed the .mo file, I was already a standard user. Obviously, I had only read rights on those files and codeblocks was then unable to reset them. But after setting me as a proprietary of those files (with the help of an administrator!!), deleting them and restarting codeblocks which recreated them, everything is good now. :P :P

gd
Windows 11 64 bits (23H2), svn C::B (last version or almost!), wxWidgets 3.2.4 (tests with 3.3), Msys2 Compilers 13.2.0, 64 bits (seh, posix : gcc, g++ and gfortran in C:\msys64\mingw64) or 32 bits (dwarf2, posix  in C:\msys64\mingw32).