Author Topic: Errors building C::B rev2688  (Read 38810 times)

mdelfede

Re: Errors building C::B rev2688
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2006, 11:41:50 pm »

I 'm currently installing SuSE 10.1 to see the problem myself (and attempt to fix it).

You can also install the GCC only side-by-side to your GCC... Install SuSe distro only to fix a bug is quite time-expensive !  :shock:

Ciao

Max

Offline SharkCZ

• Almost regular
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2006, 10:22:54 am »
Is the problem with "no matching function for call to 'Push(SQVM*&, const wxArrayString&)'" reported into GCC Bugzilla? I am preparing RPMs for inclusion into Fedora Extras and this is a blocker.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 11:35:59 am by SharkCZ »
Code::Blocks package maintainer for Fedora and EPEL

Offline killerbot

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2006, 10:33:13 am »
In C::B rev2745, I must add this two red lines to src/plugins/compilergcc/Makefile for building
INCLUDES = $(WX_CXXFLAGS) \
                -I$(top_srcdir)/src/sdk \
                -I$(top_srcdir)/src/sdk/wxscintilla/include \
                -I$(top_srcdir)/src/plugins/compilergcc/depslib/src \
                -I$(top_srcdir)/src/sdk/scripting/include \
                -I$(top_srcdir)/src/sdk/scripting/sqplus

My system is Debian Sid, and use dpkg-buildpackage to build a deb
I already checked for the last line : this is needed, strange nobody else suffers from this ????

EDIT : FORGET ABOUT THIS, IT HAD ALREADY BEEN FIXED (was looking at old stuff)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 10:36:39 am by killerbot »

mdelfede

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2006, 04:47:37 pm »
Is the problem with "no matching function for call to 'Push(SQVM*&, const wxArrayString&)'" reported into GCC Bugzilla? I am preparing RPMs for inclusion into Fedora Extras and this is a blocker.

I don't know, I posted to squirrel forum too, but they (correctly) tell that is a GCC issue.
I think we should make a short code snippet showing the problem and then post it to bugzilla. Like that is too long code to post there.

Ciao

Max

Offline SharkCZ

• Almost regular
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2006, 10:18:49 am »

I don't know, I posted to squirrel forum too, but they (correctly) tell that is a GCC issue.
I think we should make a short code snippet showing the problem and then post it to bugzilla. Like that is too long code to post there.
Any problem, that is not in a bugzilla, is not a problem ;-) And the shorter will be the test case the better. And because the code is right (I trust you :-) ), it worked in earlier versions then there is a high chance that it will be fixed quickly. Can somebody create the test case?

Offline SharkCZ

• Almost regular
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2006, 02:15:30 pm »
I have tried to compile the scriptbindings.cpp file with C++ from the latest snapshot of GCC 4.2 and the problem is still there.