Author Topic: static library linking problems  (Read 4557 times)

enrico

static library linking problems
« on: June 23, 2006, 03:48:58 pm »
Hi everyone,
i'm new using C::B and i have some problems in linking a static library.
the compiler generates all the .o files, also the main.o..

in linking i have to associate a static library inserted by the link library options...
but here i have problems..
i leave you my biuld log.
thank you for everything.
where are my errors?
thanj you so much.

Version of code blocks
c:b v1.0rc2

the situation is the same with mingw of code::blocks.
thany you

Enrico

Project   :
Compiler  : GCC Compiler (called directly)
Directory : C:\Work\vegocCB\
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Switching to target: default
gcc.exe   -DVEGOC_V    -IvegocP064d -Imesslite\hal\arm\include -Imesslite\hal\hcs12\include -Imesslite\include  -c messlite\modules\semlibb.c -o .objs\messlite\modules\semlibb.o
gcc.exe   -DVEGOC_V    -IvegocP064d -Imesslite\hal\arm\include -Imesslite\hal\hcs12\include -Imesslite\include  -c messlite\modules\vstate.c -o .objs\messlite\modules\vstate.o
gcc.exe   -DVEGOC_V    -IvegocP064d -Imesslite\hal\arm\include -Imesslite\hal\hcs12\include -Imesslite\include  -c messlite\modules\vstate1.c -o .objs\messlite\modules\vstate1.o
gcc.exe   -DVEGOC_V    -IvegocP064d -Imesslite\hal\arm\include -Imesslite\hal\hcs12\include -Imesslite\include  -c messlite\modules\vstate_i.c -o .objs\messlite\modules\vstate_i.o
gcc.exe   -DVEGOC_V    -IvegocP064d -Imesslite\hal\arm\include -Imesslite\hal\hcs12\include -Imesslite\include  -c vegocP064d\ThreadIO.c -o .objs\vegocP064d\ThreadIO.o
gcc.exe   -DVEGOC_V    -IvegocP064d -Imesslite\hal\arm\include -Imesslite\hal\hcs12\include -Imesslite\include  -c vegocP064d\alVegoc.c -o .objs\vegocP064d\alVegoc.o
gcc.exe   -DVEGOC_V    -IvegocP064d -Imesslite\hal\arm\include -Imesslite\hal\hcs12\include -Imesslite\include  -c vegocP064d\app.c -o .objs\vegocP064d\app.o
gcc.exe   -DVEGOC_V    -IvegocP064d -Imesslite\hal\arm\include -Imesslite\hal\hcs12\include -Imesslite\include  -c vegocP064d\appdata.c -o .objs\vegocP064d\appdata.o
gcc.exe   -DVEGOC_V    -IvegocP064d -Imesslite\hal\arm\include -Imesslite\hal\hcs12\include -Imesslite\include  -c vegocP064d\ciclomem.c -o .objs\vegocP064d\ciclomem.o
gcc.exe   -DVEGOC_V    -IvegocP064d -Imesslite\hal\arm\include -Imesslite\hal\hcs12\include -Imesslite\include  -c vegocP064d\fstab.c -o .objs\vegocP064d\fstab.o
gcc.exe   -DVEGOC_V    -IvegocP064d -Imesslite\hal\arm\include -Imesslite\hal\hcs12\include -Imesslite\include  -c vegocP064d\ioVegoc.c -o .objs\vegocP064d\ioVegoc.o
gcc.exe   -DVEGOC_V    -IvegocP064d -Imesslite\hal\arm\include -Imesslite\hal\hcs12\include -Imesslite\include  -c vegocP064d\main.c -o .objs\vegocP064d\main.o
gcc.exe   -DVEGOC_V    -IvegocP064d -Imesslite\hal\arm\include -Imesslite\hal\hcs12\include -Imesslite\include  -c vegocP064d\main_i.c -o .objs\vegocP064d\main_i.o
gcc.exe   -DVEGOC_V    -IvegocP064d -Imesslite\hal\arm\include -Imesslite\hal\hcs12\include -Imesslite\include  -c vegocP064d\par.c -o .objs\vegocP064d\par.o
gcc.exe   -DVEGOC_V    -IvegocP064d -Imesslite\hal\arm\include -Imesslite\hal\hcs12\include -Imesslite\include  -c vegocP064d\test.c -o .objs\vegocP064d\test.o
gcc.exe   -DVEGOC_V    -IvegocP064d -Imesslite\hal\arm\include -Imesslite\hal\hcs12\include -Imesslite\include  -c vegocP064d\uiVegoc.c -o .objs\vegocP064d\uiVegoc.o
gcc.exe   -DVEGOC_V    -IvegocP064d -Imesslite\hal\arm\include -Imesslite\hal\hcs12\include -Imesslite\include  -c vegocP064d\vicp.c -o .objs\vegocP064d\vicp.o
gcc.exe    -LC:\Programmi\CodeBlocks\lib -o vegoc.exe .objs\messlite\modules\semlibb.o .objs\messlite\modules\vstate.o .objs\messlite\modules\vstate1.o .objs\messlite\modules\vstate_i.o .objs\vegocP064d\ThreadIO.o .objs\vegocP064d\alVegoc.o .objs\vegocP064d\app.o .objs\vegocP064d\appdata.o .objs\vegocP064d\ciclomem.o .objs\vegocP064d\fstab.o .objs\vegocP064d\ioVegoc.o .objs\vegocP064d\main_i.o .objs\vegocP064d\par.o .objs\vegocP064d\test.o .objs\vegocP064d\uiVegoc.o .objs\vegocP064d\vicp.o        C:\Work\vegocCB\libwinmesslite.a  -mwindows
.objs\messlite\modules\vstate.o:vstate.c:(.text+0x31): undefined reference to `evq'
.objs\messlite\modules\vstate.o:vstate.c:(.text+0x51): undefined reference to `n_vstimers'
.objs\messlite\modules\vstate.o:vstate.c:(.text+0x65): undefined reference to `vstimers'
.objs\messlite\modules\vstate.o:vstate.c:(.text+0xa4): undefined reference to `mstick'
.objs\messlite\modules\vstate.o:vstate.c:(.text+0x143): undefined reference to `evq'
.objs\messlite\modules\vstate.o:vstate.c:(.text+0x16c): undefined reference to `vs_abort'
.objs\messlite\modules\vstate.o:vstate.c:(.text+0x195): undefined reference to `n_vstimers'
.objs\messlite\modules\vstate.o:vstate.c:(.text+0x1ab): undefined reference to `vstimers'
.objs\messlite\modules\vstate.o:vstate.c:(.text+0x1c1): undefined reference to `vstimers'
.objs\messlite\modules\vstate.o:vstate.c:(.text+0x1f4): undefined reference to `vstimers'
.objs\messlite\modules\vstate.o:vstate.c:(.text+0x210): undefined reference to `vstimers'
.objs\messlite\modules\vstate.o:vstate.c:(.text+0x22d): undefined reference to `evq'
.objs\messlite\modules\vstate.o:vstate.c:(.text+0x287): undefined reference to `vs_abort'
.objs\messlite\modules\vstate.o:vstate.c:(.text+0x313): undefined reference to `vs_abort'
.objs\messlite\modules\vstate.o:vstate.c:(.text+0x34d): undefined reference to `vs_abort'
.objs\messlite\modules\vstate.o:vstate.c:(.text+0x368): undefined reference to `n_vstimers'
.objs\messlite\modules\vstate.o:vstate.c:(.text+0x37f): undefined reference to `vstimers'
.objs\messlite\modules\vstate.o:vstate.c:(.text+0x3ea): undefined reference to `vstimers'
.objs\messlite\modules\vstate.o:vstate.c:(.text+0x40c): undefined reference to `n_vstimers'
.objs\messlite\modules\vstate.o:vstate.c:(.text+0x422): undefined reference to `vstimers'
.objs\messlite\modules\vstate.o:vstate.c:(.text+0x48f): undefined reference to `vstimers'
.objs\messlite\modules\vstate.o:vstate.c:(.text+0x4a6): undefined reference to `vstimers'
C:\Work\vegocCB\libwinmesslite.a(kernel.o):kernel.c:(.text+0x15): undefined reference to `n_timers'
C:\Work\vegocCB\libwinmesslite.a(kernel.o):kernel.c:(.text+0x2f): undefined reference to `timers'
C:\Work\vegocCB\libwinmesslite.a(kernel.o):kernel.c:(.text+0x58): undefined reference to `init'
C:\Work\vegocCB\libwinmesslite.a(kernel.o):kernel.c:(.text+0x7f): undefined reference to `loop'
C:\Work\vegocCB\libwinmesslite.a(kernel.o):kernel.c:(.text+0x92): undefined reference to `n_timers'
C:\Work\vegocCB\libwinmesslite.a(kernel.o):kernel.c:(.text+0xe6): undefined reference to `init'
C:\Work\vegocCB\libwinmesslite.a(kernel.o):kernel.c:(.text+0x109): undefined reference to `n_timers'
C:\Work\vegocCB\libwinmesslite.a(kernel.o):kernel.c:(.text+0x125): undefined reference to `timers'
C:\Work\vegocCB\libwinmesslite.a(kernel.o):kernel.c:(.text+0x14c): undefined reference to `timers'
C:\Programmi\CodeBlocks\lib/libmingw32.a(main.o):main.c:(.text+0x106): undefined reference to `WinMain@16'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Process terminated with status 1 (0 minutes, 7 seconds)
0 errors, 0 warnings

« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 05:29:17 pm by enrico »