Author Topic: The 17 May 2006 build is out.  (Read 20872 times)

Offline thomas

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: The 17 May 2006 build is out.
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2006, 10:14:31 am »
the important problem still have! when I down the new night buids,and unzip to a new directory,but when I run the problem,it can't be run.but when I copy this zip file and unzip this files to my friend's computer,It can be run,everybody,Could You tell me what can I ought to do? thx very very very much!
Not if you don't give more detailled information.
Also it would be quite nice if you could give up posting in red colour all the time, as that is quite uncomfortable to read.

What exactly do you download? What exactly do you do to unpack?
What is the error message for "cannot be run"?
"We should forget about small efficiencies, say about 97% of the time: Premature quotation is the root of public humiliation."

Offline MortenMacFly

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2006, 10:20:25 am »
when I down the new night buids,and unzip to a new directory,but when I run the problem,it can't be run.
I wonder if you have conflicting wxWidgets (MinGW) DLL versions around? If you downloaded the C::B nightly, the wxWidgets DLL and the MinGW DLL from the very same forum post all into one new directory and (maybe) remove the [documents and settings]\[user]\[application data]\codeblocks folder then does this work?
BTW: Please try before without removing th C::B folder or save it because otherwise you'll loose your settings.
With regards, Morten.
Compiler logging: Settings->Compiler & Debugger->tab "Other"->Compiler logging="Full command line"
C::B Manual: https://www.codeblocks.org/docs/main_codeblocks_en.html
C::B FAQ: https://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php?title=FAQ

Phoenix

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2006, 10:32:54 am »
I'm sorry but I can't download any of current files. Could you fix the problem?

riverbird

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2006, 11:11:15 am »
A good Message! yesterday,a friend tell me he have a chinese version of C::B,today, I have a try this one,and success!but what a pity that I can't unload this programme to web.if who have free web driver,I will unload this file to web,and make a link to others.I think this is a good news for chinese people.

Offline killerbot

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2006, 11:40:27 am »
I'm sorry but I can't download any of current files. Could you fix the problem?

it seems  berlios is down : we can only wait ....

Phoenix

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2006, 12:31:26 pm »
I don't know if this is a right place to raport a bug, but I didn't found any other so here it goes:

There is a problem with wxSmith plugin. Sometimes seams to be locking out CB. Here is what I was doing:

1. Add new window.
2. Create boxsize.
3. Add notebook with two panels.
4. Each panel has boxsizer.
5. Add something to first panel.
6. Add something to second panel.

Now if you will switch between pages and select any object sometimes wxSmith is loosing CB focuse and you are not able to change anything in properties (even ALT+F4 doesn't close CB). The only solution to unlock CB is to double click somewhere on unocupated space of wxSmith (for example below design window).

I'm using CB r2469 nightly build.