User forums > Help

My system hangs when trying to open any file, MDI Bug ?

(1/4) > >>

frog-o:
You don't say what you mean buy the MDI bug.  
on
http://www.codeblocks.org/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=270

What is it doing?

I compiled my code::block a few day ago the only thing I had wrong with it was It did not maximize the first open window(even though it showed it maxumized) now that I updated my cvs version I can't open A single file in the MDI Parrent.

Is the system Hang when try to open progets the Mid bug your talking about ? If so you can help correct maybe correct some of these issue buy looking at what you change.

P.s I can't post on the devolper web sit becuase i'm not regester.

mandrav:

--- Quote ---You don't say what you mean buy the MDI bug
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---the only thing I had wrong with it was It did not maximize the first open window
--- End quote ---

That's the MDI problem, but it has nothing to do with freezing the app or the computer.

You don't give us any actual info to help you...
Please post the C::B version. If it's CVS, also post the wxWidgets version...

Yiannis.

Anonymous:
Hello, maybe it's same problem I've got. After updating C::B from cvs yesterday (28.04) it starteed to behave very strange after opening any editor inside C::B.
First symptoms are that only the editor's window is responding for events (mouse and keyboard). After switching to another application and switching back to C::B it is not responding at all (and almost all CPU is used by this frozen instance of C::B). So i suppose that some event handles hangs up.
Of course when C::B is opening it's default workspace during initialization and is opening any files (in edit window) it hangs up at the beginning.
I'm using wxWidgets 2.6.0 but few days before everything was working properly with these libraries

mandrav:
Please do a cvs update and see if it persists. I fixed something related to events, just a little while ago...

Yiannis.

byo:

--- Quote from: mandrav ---Please do a cvs update and see if it persists. I fixed something related to events, just a little while ago...

--- End quote ---

Heh, see no changes in cvs tree. Maybe anonymous acces is cached.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version