Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Development

Wizard for STM8 projects using SDCC?

(1/2) > >>

greenpossum:
Has anybody developed a wizard for creating STM8 projects using SDCC? I did a search and all I could find was an abandoned project on Github. Seeing as there is already a wizard for MCS51 using SDCC, I was considering using that as a starting point.

The other thing is it looks like I'll have to put my wizard in the system directories. I have the permissions to do that but it will get wiped out if I upgrade the package, which comes from my distro, so I'll have to save a copy. Is there a path for personal wizards?

stahta01:
If you edit a wizard the edit are saved to a local location; I have no idea where this is for Linux.

Tim S.

greenpossum:
I would probably clone and modify the wizard files with a text editor on Linux, and derive a new logo using gimp, but from what I can see C::B only looks at system directories for wizards. We'll see.

greenpossum:
Ok I've whipped together a wizard for STM8 with SDCC and it seems to work, except for one thing. The project inherits -I/usr/include from the global SDCC settings. This doesn't work as defines will clash. How can I cancel that in the STM8 wizard?

I can publish to Github for testing by others when this is point is resolved.

oBFusCATed:
Find the line/call where you're adding this path and remove it...
The project settings are up to the wizard script.
If this path is actually set in the project and not in the global compiler settings.

p.s. if you've not found how - you can have a local wizard. Here are some docs: http://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php/Wizard_scripts

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version