Author Topic: update.bat problem in Spellchecker  (Read 310 times)

Offline gd_on

  • Regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 488
update.bat problem in Spellchecker
« on: October 26, 2019, 04:50:34 pm »
At line 23 in update.bat (in SpellChecker) it seems there is a problem : found in svn 11887 but may have been introduced in svn 11881)
For me xcopy stops copiing because it does not know if SpellChecker is a file or a directory.
For me it works if I add a \ at the end before the ", thus giving :
Code: [Select]
xcopy /D /Y "%CB_DEVEL_RESDIR%\SpellChecker\*" "%CB_OUTPUT_RESDIR%\SpellChecker\"
strangely, line 24 has not this problem ? Should be as line 17 with a \ at the end too ?

gd_on
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 07:03:54 pm by gd_on »
Windows 10, svn C::B (last version or almost!), WxWidgets 3.1.3, Compilers 8.1.0, 64 bits (seh, posix : gcc, g++ and gfortran in C:\MinGW64) or 32 bits (sjlj, posix in C:\MinGW32).

Offline oBFusCATed

  • Developer
  • Lives here!
  • *****
  • Posts: 12067
    • Travis build status
Re: update.bat problem in Spellchecker
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2019, 07:39:21 pm »
I've applied a patch. I've not tested it nor I can test this at the moment, so patches welcome.

BTW: This matters only when building spellchecker. The main update.bat script should work just fine...
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline Miguel Gimenez

  • Regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 369
Re: update.bat problem in Spellchecker
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2019, 10:49:57 am »
Sorry, the patch worked but only if the output folder already existed (which was my case). I just added a patch to ticket 882 restoring xcopy calls.