Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Development

Toolbar icon size also applied to menu icons

(1/3) > >>

sodev:
I recently updated my CodeBlocks from r11712 to r11742 and discovered some annoying bug or feature. I'm using CodeBlocks on a 55" 4K screen with no scaling applied, to better see the icons in the toolbar i picked a bigger size. Now in the current revision this size also gets applied to the icons in the menus which causes the entries with icons to become huge with lots of space around the labels while the entries without icons stay in the regular size.

This looks really weird and makes menus with many icons quite larger, in the help menu the resizing does not work correctly, the icons get cut off. Is this intended behavior? If it is, it would be nice if it could be switched off.

BlueHazzard:
This is not the case on my windows 10 machine, so it seems to be a bug?

sodev:
Oh, maybe i should have mentioned that im on Windows 10 too. Since you are not affected it might also be related to wxWidgets, after all i'm not using a release version but some git snapshot. When i'm at work again i can figure out the revision. But i'm quite sure i've build both CodeBlocks revisions with the same wxWidgets revision, but i will check that too.

Miguel Gimenez:
I can confirm the issue.

Windows 10 Pro 1809 (64 bits) with wx3.1.2 (32 bits), C::B revision 11742.

sodev:
I used wxWidgets f668f5b36ff36e40b50876b86171082c1cd791f4 with both CodeBlocks revisions and everything is build as 32 bit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version