User forums > Using Code::Blocks

Keyboard shortcut and C::B translation problem

(1/4) > >>

gd_on:
Some svn numbers ago, a change has been introduced in keyboard shortcuts.
In my configuration, I have 2 (new ?) duplicated shortcuts (Ctrl-P and Ctrl-Shift-.).
I can try to correct these setting if my C::B is configured in English. Settings/Editor.../KeybordShortcuts displays something where I can try to solve the conficts. (see image-1)
But, if my C::B interface is set to "French" the equivalent of this settings (Paramètres/Éditeur.../Raccourcis clavier) displays an empty window. (see image-2)
More, even if I correct the settings in the english C::B version, when I set C::B to French, the 1rst time it's OK, but if I save the configuration, the conflicts seems to appear again.
Not clear ...

What could be the problem ?

gd_on

BlueHazzard:

--- Quote ---In my configuration, I have 2 (new ?) duplicated shortcuts (Ctrl-P and Ctrl-Shift-.).
--- End quote ---
I had this error too. Two times exactly...

sodev:
Yep, i had these two conflicts as well and simply fixed them by removing one of the bindings.

However i can observe a strange behavior whenever i select the configuration page for the keybindings, i can see how some sort of initial layout is created but then erased and some other layout is created. You can see the redraw only briefly, but this shouldn't happen, plus it doesn't happen on the other pages. So either there are done serious layout changes without freezing the gui or you have some errors in the layout like conflicting ID's or overlapping grid items, these sometimes cause these strange effects as well.

Pecan:
How can I set CodeBlocks to french to debug the problem ?

gd_on:
The last available translation file is within http://forums.codeblocks.org/index.php/topic,1022.msg156981.html#msg156981.
Put simply the .mo file in "Your CB installation"\share\CodeBlocks\locale\fr_FR (for me it's C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks_wx312_64\share\CodeBlocks\locale\fr_FR). You'll probably have to create the subdir locale\fr_FR)
Start C::B. Then in Settings/Environment/View choose Language French which is normally now available.
Restart C::B. That's all. :D

gd_on

PS : with previous versions it worked. see the image. Note also that some strings are not translated : may be macros _T() or wxT() was used instead of _()
It was still OK in svn 11707.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version