Author Topic: Some simple graphics help  (Read 4251 times)

Offline runeight

• Single posting newcomer
Some simple graphics help
« on: April 04, 2020, 12:02:48 am »
Hello. I am new to this forum as of this post. I have been using CB to develop various MCU type code, which does not require a GUI, for quite a while now.

I have a new project of my own which requires presenting network graphs (nodes and edges) along with other conventional UI interactions.

I have spent quite a long time looking at web pages, tutorials, and youtube tutorials, on how to incorporate any of the supported graphics libraries. None of this has been helpful enough to get me to the point of a working environment. Much of it seems to be outdated.

I am sure that this type of question has been asked many times. I am happy to receive pointers to what I may need so that others aren't doing my work for me.   :)

Is there a recommended simple process to get just one of the graphics features (GTK+, wxWidgets, etc.) working??

Windows 7.

Thanks very much for any help.

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
Re: Some simple graphics help
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 10:09:38 am »
Yes, compile the library for your compiler and then use the wizard to create projects. There are several pages on the wiki about wxWidgets.

p.s. and next time use the correct sub forum :)
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]