User forums > Help

[SOLVED] Comments does not show in the little window for finishing words

(1/1)

TagXy:
Hello everyone !

My issue is not critical, however, it's pretty annoying :
The window showing all the variables and functions of an object when you start to write it doesn't show the comments.
I don't know if it's clear so I will add an image for you :

I'm pretty sure a comment needs to be displays in the right window under "public Color". It's the same for my own comments and comments from others libraries that worked well before.
I think I mess something but I don't know what at all :/ And searching for that problem is an horror since I just find things such as "how to make a comment" or generics questions about the windows of codeblocks.

Thank you for reading this and I hope someone knows the solution here !

And by the way, sorry for my english, it's not my native language.

ollydbg:
We call this window "call tip window".
Can you show a minimal example? I mean a code snippet which does not include any other header files, so that I can try to reproduce this bug. Thanks.

TagXy:
Thank you for the information about this!
For the test, I was writing a simple example and... it seems to work again now, for everything. (libraries, personnal stuff, etc...)

The strange thing is that it doesn't work directly after a specific modification. (such as a new project, a new function or after changing a parameter in the options). And this problem began several days ago.
The last specific thing I did was in settings->editor->DoxyBlocks->Comment style, I was just changing that for the test. However, I don't think that's why the problem was solved.

Sooo... This is 'solved' however I can't give advices for those who have the same issue as me. :/
So, thank you for taking the time to help me.

And the 'now useless' code, just in case of :

--- Code: ---/** FunctionOne does things*/
void functionOne();

/////////////////////////////////////////////////
/// \brief This is function Two
/// \param bool b
/////////////////////////////////////////////////
void functionTwo(bool b);

int main()
{
    functionOne();
    functionTwo(true);