Author Topic: Debugger: evaluated expression window & stored commands  (Read 4336 times)

Offline J.

• Multiple posting newcomer
Debugger: evaluated expression window & stored commands
« on: December 14, 2015, 12:46:03 pm »
Minor debugger issues where I am not sure if these are intended to be like this:
  • window showing struct data ('evaluate expression under cursor') closes upon any click on window, even if +/- sign is clicked to open/collapse sub-structure. ... Or does the + sign simply indicate that there is a sub-structure the user should not expect to see after click?
  • command line: key down appears to show stored commands in chronological order, i.e. need to key down all the list to get last command again.

Working on Win10, CB nightly, Nov 9, 2015, svn 10595.

Many thanks for all your great efforts, guys!
J./

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
Re: Debugger: evaluated expression window & stored commands
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 08:33:48 pm »
    • window showing struct data ('evaluate expression under cursor') closes upon any click on window, even if +/- sign is clicked to open/collapse sub-structure. ... Or does the + sign simply indicate that there is a sub-structure the user should not expect to see after click?
    • command line: key down appears to show stored commands in chronological order, i.e. need to key down all the list to get last command again.

Both things work correctly for me. I'm running the linux version, built with wxgtk-3.0, though.
    Can someone confirm that these are windows only or even windows 10 only issues?[/list]
    (most of the time I ignore long posts)
    [strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline J.

• Multiple posting newcomer
    Re: Debugger: stored commands in reversed order
    « Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 10:04:07 pm »
    command line: key down appears to show stored commands in chronological order, i.e. need to key down all the list to get last command again.

This issue is nicely solved in the nightly build svn11499 (Sep 30, 2018 released early Oct).
    Many thanks to those taking care of this!