User forums > Nightly builds

The 08 July 2018 build (11428) is out.

(1/4) > >>

killerbot:

IMPORTANT : THIS IS THE SECOND BUILD THAT USES WX 311 AND IS A 64 BIT APPLICATION.

Get quick announcements through the RSS feed http://www.codeblocks.org/nightly/CodeBlock_RSS.xml

Before you use a nightly make sure you understand how it works.

A link to the unicode windows wxWidget dll(s) for Code::Blocks : http://sourceforge.net/projects/codeblocks/files/Binaries/Nightlies/Prerequisites/wxmsw31u_gcc_cb_wx311_gcc510-TDM.7z

The 08 July 2018 build is out.
  - Windows :
   http://sourceforge.net/projects/codeblocks/files/Binaries/Nightlies/2018/CB_20180708_rev11428_win64.7z
  - Linux :
   none

The current SDK version is : 1.36.0

Resolved Fixed:

* CodeBlocks_wx31.cbp: build against wx3.1 library with PCH enabled.
* debugger: Make sure to set the SHELL variable before starting GDB
* wx30: Fix de-serializing wxStrings when doing DDE
* debugger: Prevent warning for invalid current directory when attaching to process
* debugger: Make it possible to attach to a process using the command line
* debugger: Make sure to quit correctly when attaching to process fails
* UI: Remove double dollar signs (ticket #653, thanks Miguel Gimenez)
* compiler: Clear logs when the workspace is closed (ticket #656, thanks Miguel Gimenez)
* lexer: Update keywords for the new Fortran standard (ticket #683, thanks darmar)
* ProjectManagerUI - Temporary disable external drag and drop from project manager wxTreeCntrl. External and Internal drag and drop are incompatible.
* ProjectManagerUI - Implement both external and internal wxTreeCtrl Drag and Drop for the project manager tree
* debugger: Remove gdb_types.script because it is not longer used (the scripting support has been removed from the debugger)
* debugger: Fix regression introduced in rev11402 when building for wx3.x
* compiler: remove duplicated compiler option
* SmartIndent-plugin: Fix wx2.8 build.
* UI: Make sure passing --file=path/to/file.ext without line number works, too
* UI: Print an error in the log if opening a file fails
* UI: Use the setting for caret line to show it in the syntax highlight settings
* CC: Do not block the UI when showing the list of include completions while a thread is traversing
* UI: Fix a crash/assert on shutdown when the CallAfter is executed after the managers have been shutdown
* CC: Use better method for detecting file system loop
* CC: Do not traverse root folders for drives
* UI: Print a message in the log when the application is ended because another instance is detected
Regressions/Confirmed/Annoying/Common bugs:

Xaviou:
Hi.

OS X version of this rev can be downloaded from my Google Drive.

Debian Stretch (32 and 64 bits) can be installed from my repo.

Regards
Xav'

damorin:
Hi,

I was switching tasks in between CB and a Cygwin shell when this window appeared. I had 2 projects opened (1 large and a small one). RPT didn't contained anything.

Selecting Continue seems to have no effect.

From the about:

CB svn 11428 Build: May 10 2018, 18:09:35 - wx3.1.1 (Windows, unicode) - 64 bit

Running Windows 7 Professionnal SP 1.

stahta01:
For the newbies; check "Don't show this dialog again" and click on continue.

For the people who wish to help find the cause of the problem click on continue and see how many times the same message repeats. Note: It might never end.

Edit2: Or click on "stop" it will crash the CB program and maybe the crash log will give good info.

Tim S.

Pecan:

--- Quote from: Khram on July 11, 2018, 07:03:13 pm ---The spelling check does not work. When you try to configure dictionaries, a debugger error appears !!!

--- End quote ---

I was unable to recreate this condition. Spellchecking configuration worked ok for me.
Could the original poster (khram) provide the exact steps to re-create this condition, please.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version