Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Contributions to C::B

Splash screen problem

(1/3) > >>

gd_on:
Due to a recent C::B patch (but I don't remember which one), I observe a problem with splash screen : it is always on the foreground so it can masks other windows. Example, if I delete my defaut.conf then restart C::B, the window to choose a defaut compiler is partially masqued. You need to move it, to make your compiler choice.

gd_on

oBFusCATed:
Can you clarify which commit you think it broke it?
Have you tried to click on the splash screen it should go away?

gd_on:

--- Quote ---Can you clarify which commit you think it broke it?
--- End quote ---

May be svn 11318, but that's not sure. Just a supposition.

--- Quote ---Have you tried to click on the splash screen it should go away?
--- End quote ---

It does not ! (at least on the example shown before)

I tried with C::B generated in 32 or 64 bits, wxwidgets 2.8.12 or 3.0.3 : same problem. I'm on Windows 7.

gd_on

stahta01:

--- Quote from: gd_on on April 28, 2018, 04:40:57 pm ---Due to a recent C::B patch (but I don't remember which one), I observe a problem with splash screen : it is always on the foreground so it can masks other windows. Example, if I delete my defaut.conf then restart C::B, the window to choose a defaut compiler is partially masqued. You need to move it, to make your compiler choice.

gd_on

--- End quote ---

Are you using Windows 10; I ask because I assumed the Windows 10 monthly update caused the problem.

Edit: Add my Win 10 Version info
Windows 10 Pro (32 bit)
Version 1709 (OS Build 16299.371)

Tim S.

oBFusCATed:

--- Quote from: gd_on on April 28, 2018, 05:33:26 pm ---May be svn 11318, but that's not sure. Just a supposition.

--- End quote ---
Can you try to revert this commit to see if this is causing the problem?
I'm running linux, so I cannot easily tests this. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version