Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Contributions to C::B

windows build error

(1/4) > >>

codelighter:
-------------- Build: Debug in demo (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler)---------------

mingw32-g++.exe -LC:\wxWidgets\lib\gcc_lib -LC:\wxWidgets -o bin\Debug\demo.exe obj\Debug\demoApp.o obj\Debug\demoMain.o  obj\Debug\resource.res -mthreads  -lwxmsw31ud_xrc -lwxmsw31ud_aui -lwxbase31ud_net -lwxmsw31ud_gl -lwxbase31ud_xml -lwxmsw31ud_adv -lwxmsw31ud_html -lwxmsw31ud_core -lwxbase31ud -lwxpngd -lwxjpegd -lwxtiffd -lwxzlibd -lwxregexud -lwxexpatd -lkernel32 -luser32 -lgdi32 -lwinspool -lcomdlg32 -ladvapi32 -lshell32 -lole32 -loleaut32 -luuid -lcomctl32 -lwsock32 -lodbc32 -lshlwapi -lversion -lC:\wxWidgets -mwindows
C:/code_blocks/MinGW/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/5.1.0/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lC:\wxWidgets
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Process terminated with status 1 (0 minute(s), 2 second(s))
2 error(s), 0 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 2 second(s))

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Above errors appear when I want to build a wxWidgets 3.1.1 basic dialog-based project in Code::Blocks using mingw23-g++.exe, I wanna to know how to fix it. Thanks!

stahta01:
Remove "C:\wxWidgets" from the library list where you added it.

Tim S.

codelighter:

--- Quote from: stahta01 on April 04, 2018, 11:26:50 am ---Remove "C:\wxWidgets" from the library list where you added it.

Tim S.

--- End quote ---

I checked many config and settings,  still can't find where the library list locate? can you show me more details?

codelighter:

--- Quote from: stahta01 on April 04, 2018, 11:26:50 am ---Remove "C:\wxWidgets" from the library list where you added it.

Tim S.

--- End quote ---

following is the linker screenshot, the C:\wxWidgets can't be found in the dialog, but the debugger still run error.

stahta01:
Check under the project setting by clicking on demo in the left hand pane.

Edit: Also, use the scroll down arrow to see if it is below the ones listed in the screen shot for the debug target.

Tim S.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version