User forums > Nightly builds

The 10 March 2018 build (11313) is out.

<< < (3/4) > >>

raynebc:
I imagine he's referring to the first post having a "win64" build instead of a win32 one.

killerbot:
32 bit is still supported, but we are considering on providing the nightly only in 64bit. Meaning 32 bit you need to build it yourself.

gtafan:

--- Quote from: killerbot on March 30, 2018, 07:25:32 am ---32 bit is still supported, but we are considering on providing the nightly only in 64bit. Meaning 32 bit you need to build it yourself.

--- End quote ---
OK, thanks for the answer. So I have to wait for the next release.

oBFusCATed:
I'm not sure why you've made this conclusions. If we stop providing night builds will probably do a 64bit only release.

stahta01:

--- Quote from: gtafan on March 30, 2018, 01:27:40 pm ---
--- Quote from: killerbot on March 30, 2018, 07:25:32 am ---32 bit is still supported, but we are considering on providing the nightly only in 64bit. Meaning 32 bit you need to build it yourself.

--- End quote ---
OK, thanks for the answer. So I have to wait for the next release.

--- End quote ---

Is there a good reason you can not build Code::Blocks for yourself on Windows 32 bit?
If yes, I might try doing an 32 bit build of Code::Blocks for windows using the most recent wxWidgets 3.0.x release.
I think it is 3.0.4 right now. I would be planning to upload it to github so other could download it.

Tim S.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version