Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Plugins development

wxSmith isues

(1/15) > >>

gtafan:
I am using CodeBlocks and wxSmith for writing GUI applications and it worcks fine for me in most cases, but there are still some smaller problems with wxSmith like wrong sizing of windows with only 1 child. An other isue is that some widgets can´t be added using wxSmith like for example wxSimplebook and wxSpinCtrlDouble. I know that the mising widgets can be added manually, but first it´s huge pain in the as and second it makes editing the code complicated.
Have to mention, that I am stil on CodeBlocks 16.1, so my wxSmith version is the one included in official 16.1 release.

oBFusCATed:
Adding widgets to wxsmith shouldn't be too hard.
For the others you need to post simple examples with steps to reproduce the problems.
Saying "wrong sizing of windows with only 1 child" is not a good way to report a problem...

gtafan:

--- Quote from: oBFusCATed on January 30, 2018, 07:08:05 pm ---Adding widgets to wxsmith shouldn't be too hard.
For the others you need to post simple examples with steps to reproduce the problems.
Saying "wrong sizing of windows with only 1 child" is not a good way to report a problem...

--- End quote ---
OK, first I am starting a new wxSmith framebased project which looks like this:

Than I am adding some widget like a button here:

as can be seen on the pic size and position for the button are completly ignored and after compilation it´s not looking beter:

Just to show it´s not problem with the button, the same thing with textCtrl here:

BlueHazzard:
can't see anything on this small images...

but this is probably something wxWidgets related, not wxSmith. Wrong styles or flags...
are you using sizers?
there is something wrong...

gtafan:

--- Quote from: BlueHazzard on February 01, 2018, 02:08:14 pm ---can't see anything on this small images...

but this is probably something wxWidgets related, not wxSmith. Wrong styles or flags...
are you using sizers?
there is something wrong...

--- End quote ---
Have fixed the sizes of images.
Not using sizers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version