Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Plugins development

linux : testing a generic plugin

(1/2) > >>

LETARTARE:
I am new with LInux !!
I started with Linux (see my signature), with cb-svn11210, wxWidgets-2.8 (ppa:dmoore) , g++-5.4.0.

I try to create a blank generic plugin : 'test.cbp'.  The construction of the target 'default' is correct.
During installation, I get the following error : see picture 'error11210_testplug.png'
I checked the contents of 'test.cblugin'  which contains -> 'libtest.so' and 'test.zip (which contains' manifest.xml').
What is curious is the indication 'File 'test.so' not found', instead of  'File 'libtest.so' not found' ?

To check, I built the same plugin on Vista with the same conditions (cb-svn11210, wxWidgets-2.8, TDM-GCC 4.7.1) and I can install without problem.

Anyone have an idea ?

stahta01:
Edit the project to rename libtest.so to test.so.

Tim S.

LETARTARE:
thank you for your interest in this problem.

I rename the library 'libtest.so' => 'test.so'. The compilation is correct, but there is another error to load.

stahta01:

--- Quote from: LETARTARE on October 30, 2017, 07:07:31 pm ---thank you for your interest in this problem.

I rename the library 'libtest.so' => 'test.so'. The compilation is correct, but there is another error to load.

--- End quote ---

Did you edit the project file as I said or did you just rename the file?

Tim S.

LETARTARE:
I use: 'Project->Properties->Build Target->default' and 'Output filename = test.so' by unchecking 'Auto-generate filename prefix'.
I also corrected 'Build Options->default->PostBuild steps'  for change 'libtest.so'  => 'test.so'.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version