User forums > Nightly builds

The 28 October 2017 build (11219) is out.

<< < (2/7) > >>

Melchior:
COOL thx.. Huwayy!! 64bit C::B AT LAST!!!!!! lol ;)
I will download and give it a run in my test directory!

EDIT:
the  the mingw10m.dll linked above is 32bit.. and for windows to load the NEW and SHINY 64bit C::B
pretty sure ALL must be 64bit.. ie. exe, dlls, and plugin dlls
testing now..

ALL binary files except [ mingw10m.dll ] are 64bit!

oBFusCATed:

--- Quote from: Melchior on October 29, 2017, 09:06:20 am ---the problem is in CodeBlocks it pauses to ask whether it is a FILE or DIRECTORY lol :P ;)
and the C::B console sub-window HAS NO CMD input box.. so its a stall..

--- End quote ---
No, it is not a cb problem. When you use some command you must make sure that it will never ask for input. Check the copy command's help to see if there is some flag which makes it quiet or forces execution.

Xaviou:
Hi.

The MinGW dll's link points to the same file as the one for the "old" 32 bits version.

Is it a normal thing ?

Regards
Xav'

Melchior:

--- Quote from: oBFusCATed on October 29, 2017, 09:18:19 am ---
--- Quote from: Melchior on October 29, 2017, 09:06:20 am ---the problem is in CodeBlocks it pauses to ask whether it is a FILE or DIRECTORY lol :P ;)
and the C::B console sub-window HAS NO CMD input box.. so its a stall..

--- End quote ---
No, it is not a cb problem. When you use some command you must make sure that it will never ask for input. Check the copy command's help to see if there is some flag which makes it quiet or forces execution.

--- End quote ---

hmm.. meh..
so no chance an addition check box style option could be added to the cmd entry screen?

the copy and xcopy command can do

--- Code: ---/Y = Suppresses prompting to confirm you want to overwrite an  existing destination file.
--- End code ---

does not work on the is it a DIR or FILE

there is also

--- Code: ---/I = If destination does not exist and copying more than one file, assumes that destination must be a directory.

--- End code ---
but does not apply maybe.. not sure.. that is I may have tried it when I was debugging my "problem"..

killerbot:
for some reason I don't seem to find (mingw10.dll)it in my TDM-GCC-64 install location, WTF.

Anyone else do find it in this TDM-GCC-64 install location ?

EDIT : I have a feeling that this dll is no longer needed, please try without.
Maybe it is only needed for 32 bit (will check my 32 bit installation later today, or maybe since TDM 5.1 no longer needed, though I think I have found it there in the 32 installation location ...)

So please try without the mingwm10.dll.

EDIT 2 : this dll is indeed present in 32bit setup, and apparently not in 64 bit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version