Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Plugins development

cbEVT_COMPILER_FINISHED

<< < (2/3) > >>

Picardo:
Hi oBFusCATed, thanks for your help.

I modified the code as you suggested and rebuilt Code Blocks but it does not seem to have made a difference.

oBFusCATed:
What os are you using? How have you build the source? If it is from inside cb have you run the appropriate update script?

Picardo:
I'm pretty green with building C::B from source and writing plug-ins so chances are that I missed something. Please bear with me!

- OS is Windows 10
- I manually changed the compilergcc.cpp file as per your git instructions.
- I compiled the C::B sources project from an installed C::B 16.01. I believe the changes were part of the compile as I got a compile error because of finger trouble the first time.
- I ran update.bat
- I opened the compiled C::B which complained about a few missing .dll files. Copied those over from the installed C::B.
- Opened C::B again, no missing .dll files.
- Installed the plug-in and tested.

What os are you using? How have you build the source? If it is from inside cb have you run the appropriate update script?

oBFusCATed:
I have no idea if this is the only problem in the 16.01 build. I'm testing with latest trunk/master. For me the event is fired only once now. Testing on linux, but this shouldn't make any difference.

Can you use a debugger and give me a call stack when the event is fired?

Jenna:

--- Quote from: Picardo on October 31, 2017, 08:13:05 am ---I'm pretty green with building C::B from source and writing plug-ins so chances are that I missed something. Please bear with me!

- OS is Windows 10
- I manually changed the compilergcc.cpp file as per your git instructions.
- I compiled the C::B sources project from an installed C::B 16.01. I believe the changes were part of the compile as I got a compile error because of finger trouble the first time.
- I ran update.bat
- I opened the compiled C::B which complained about a few missing .dll files. Copied those over from the installed C::B.
- Opened C::B again, no missing .dll files.
- Installed the plug-in and tested.

--- End quote ---
Mixing dll's from installed and compiled C::B might be the culprit.

If the self-compiled C::B does not work after running update.bat, something went wrong.
Did you run the version from the "devel" or the "output" folder ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version