User forums > Nightly builds

The 20 September 2017 build (11176) is out.

(1/6) > >>

killerbot:
Get quick announcements through the RSS feed http://www.codeblocks.org/nightly/CodeBlock_RSS.xml

Before you use a nightly make sure you understand how it works.

A link to the unicode windows wxWidget dll for Code::Blocks : http://sourceforge.net/projects/codeblocks/files/Binaries/Nightlies/Prerequisites/wxmsw28u_gcc_cb_wx2812_gcc510-TDM-2.7z

For those who might need this one (when no MingW installed on your system) : the mingw10m.dll : http://sourceforge.net/projects/codeblocks/files/Binaries/Nightlies/Prerequisites/mingwm10_gcc510-TDM.7z

The 20 September 2017 build is out.
  - Windows :
   http://sourceforge.net/projects/codeblocks/files/Binaries/Nightlies/2017/CB_20170920_rev11176_win32.7z
  - Linux :
   none

The current SDK version is : 1.31.0

Resolved Fixed:

* UI: Fix redraw problem on ubuntu because freeze/thaw are used in a wrong way
* ScriptedWizard YWX additions (GetWizardScriptFolder, FillContainerWithSelectCompilers,AppendContainerWithSelectCompilers,FillContainerWith
* wxSmith: Add wxSpinCtrl alignment styles
* SDK resources - PowerShell script lexer xml and sample
* CC: fix an issue that Code Completion list got hidden after shown up
* UI: Do not loose changes when clicking twice the same target in ProjectOption dialog (ticket #547, thanks homertp)
* wx3: Memory dump window has wrong proportion on windows (ticket #557, thanks bluehazzard)
* debugger: Start the removal of squirrel based pretty printers
* debugger: Remove stl-view gdb script file because it is not used anymore
* debugger: Remove the config option to enable/disable script watches
* debugger: Build system cleanup after the removal of scripted watches
* compiler: Improve clang log parsing
* compiler: Add button to compiler toolbar to show the select target dialog
* autotools: Fix compilation using autotools on OSX
* autotools: Add OSX bundle making support (ticket #562, thanks Dave Murphy)
* osx: Fix blurryness when making a bundle
* OSX: Move the wizard files to the correct folder when making bundle
Regressions/Confirmed/Annoying/Common bugs:

oBFusCATed:
I have the intention to make a final release based on this night build.
Please test it and report as many problems, so we can have a solid release.

Thanks to all.

Xaviou:
Hi

--- Quote from: oBFusCATed on September 21, 2017, 08:34:46 pm ---I have the intention to make a final release based on this night build.
Please test it and report as many problems, so we can have a solid release.

--- End quote ---
Do you plan to make an OS-X release (or do you also need OS-X specific problems reports) ?

Regards
Xav'

Xaviou:
Here is a strange behavior I've noticed many times on Windows.

When a file has mixed tabulations chars for indentation, it is sometimes badly rendered by Code::Blocks.

It is a little bit hard to reproduce as it doesn't happen each time a file has tabulations inconsistencies.

You can try doing the following (it has just worked for me) :

* Open a class header file
* Replace all tabulations by 4 spaces
* save the file
* open the file in another text editor, and replace the first 4 spaces indentation by a tab char
* save and re-open in Code::Blocks
* the modified line should appear as if it was having 2 tabs
Attached are screenshots of the same file opened in Code::Blocks and in another text editor (I've enabled the display of whitespaces to see the difference)

And then, when a file with this problem is opened in Code::Blocks, if you want to make indents consistents, it won't be done correctly.
I've tried "Edit" => "Editor tweaks" => "Use Tab Character"
and "Edit" => "Editor tweaks" => "Make Indents Consistent"

All lines are correctly indented with tab character but the line #15 still have 4 spaces (and the tab chars are represented as 8 spaces each)

Regards
Xav'

oBFusCATed:

--- Quote from: Xaviou on September 21, 2017, 09:30:12 pm ---Do you plan to make an OS-X release (or do you also need OS-X specific problems reports) ?

--- End quote ---
I plan to make an OSX release, but I first need to fix the bundle.sh to add the contrib plugins.
I'm not sure that it'll be possible to fix many OSX problems at the moment, but if there is something that is really bad I could look at it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version