Author Topic: Issues with plugins on linux.  (Read 4489 times)

davija

Issues with plugins on linux.
« on: February 01, 2006, 06:40:29 am »
I've been having a few issues with plugins.  The plugins that I'm most interested in are the wxSmith and svn plugins.  The wxSmith plugin doesn't want to load at all.  Following directions listed in other posts to document error, I discovered it generates an error when trying to load the wxSmith plugin:
/usr/local/codeblocks/share/codeblocks/plugins/libwxsmith.so: undefined symbol: _ZTV23wxsStdDialogButtonSizer

I'm using GCC 3.4.5, slackware 10.2 with wxGTK-2.6.2.

Additionally, there seems to be no mention of where or how to get the svn plugin.

Also using rev 1914 from SVN.

Offline mandrav

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lives here!
    • Code::Blocks IDE
Re: Issues with plugins on linux.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 08:35:02 am »
wxStdDialogButtonSizer was recently added in wxSmith (yesterday?) and byo probably didn't update the Makefile.am yet. Just wait a while and he 'll do it ;)

About the svn plugin, it is under a re-design stage and will take a while until it's available again...
Be patient!
This bug will be fixed soon...

djesus

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2006, 11:15:54 pm »
I have the same problem in the revision 1965, is possible to do work wxSmith plugin in Linux? In RC2 not work. It's a very nice plugin, I hate m$ so I would like to know if fix the problem is very complicate. The GUI writing the code take too time.

Thanks a lot
« Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 11:17:47 pm by djesus »

djesus

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2006, 11:43:34 am »
Thanks a lot!!! In svn 1966 works fine!!!

Great work!!!

Best Regards