Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Development

wx3.1 trunk context menu in debugger windows does not show up linux mint 18

(1/2) > >>

BlueHazzard:
Has someone else also the problem of not getting a context menu for the debugger windows in linux wx3.1:
* Call stack
* Breakpoints

Other windows seem to work. Only in the call stack and breakpoints windows i don't get a context menu. Also the double click in the call stack does not switch the frame. It seems that the events are not called...

greetings

oBFusCATed:
As I've said on irc - works for me...

Commaster:
Ubuntu 16.04.2 (Not exactly Mint, but close. Hope it's still relevant):

wx_2_8_branch: both menu work
wx_3_0_branch: No call stack menu, but watches work
master: No call stack menu, but watches work

offtopic: Also discovered, that konsole is a no go for debugging, tty /dev/... command fails, because it looks like "/dev/?". xterm works fine.

BlueHazzard:

--- Quote from: Commaster on June 07, 2017, 09:39:16 am ---wx_2_8_branch: both menu work
wx_3_0_branch: No call stack menu, but watches work
master: No call stack menu, but watches work

--- End quote ---

i see the same behavior. I debugged it a bit, and it seems that the list control does not send any event (at least the handler are never called). At the moment this events are handled dynamically with a "connect" call. I tried to make it static with EVT_XXX macro, but i had no success... Very strange. I have no idea how to fix this, or where to search for this...

BlueHazzard:
i tested the sample application of wx, and there it works, so there seems to be a problem in the codeblocks code

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version