Author Topic: wxWidgets 3.0.3 released  (Read 14869 times)

Offline killerbot

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: wxWidgets 3.0.3 released
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2017, 10:38:10 am »
those resource warnings/errors also occur on linux, proba lby new way of loading in wx3.

On the windows side, something I have spotted a few times, that the toolbar of DoxyBlocks did not have any icons, close CB and start CB again , the icons are there.

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2017, 08:32:01 pm »
The wx3 has many more warnings and asserts. This is a new warning that a zip resource files doesn't have a xrc file in it. I don't know why they emit it, but at least it doesn't hurt...
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline killerbot

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2017, 10:07:15 pm »
it is a pity that the warning is visible in the red in our log, might scare a user.

About the issues I mentioned above, I did some further investigation/experiment:

I adjusted my check out to revision 11080 ==> build => none of the mentioned problems (only the -ns needed in this case)
Then I started upping to newer revision, a few commits at a time, none of the problems reappeared. Now I am back at the head of trunk, and no problems.
So the spellchecker error and the asserts, all gone.

Weird.

Maybe I should try a clean + build workspace ...

EDIT - UPDATE : I deleted my output30_64 (keeping the devel60_64), ran the update30_64.bat ==> the problems are back : WTF (both the assert and the spellcheck error and the doxyblocks icons problem)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 10:11:11 pm by killerbot »

Offline killerbot

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2017, 10:33:18 pm »
I have a feeling that maybe their is something wrong with those update scripts ?

stepped back one revision, problems remain, stepped back to 11100 problems gone.
Now upping to head again : problems gone

pffffffffffffffffffffffffff :-(
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 11:04:16 pm by killerbot »