Author Topic: Code blocks won't start  (Read 10345 times)

Offline swiftdeath

• Single posting newcomer
Code blocks won't start
« on: April 12, 2017, 02:11:01 am »
Hey guys when ever I try to start the program it just shows the image of code blocks and freezes. It says it is working in Task manager http://prntscr.com/evcbsa . I am using 64bit Windows 10

Offline stahta01

• Lives here!
    • My Best Post
Re: Code blocks won't start
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 03:26:45 am »
Did you try doing ALT+TAB to look for a compiler detected window to click OK on?

I could NOT see the image in the link. Slow Internet and I did NOT wish to turn off no script.

Tim S.
C Programmer working to learn more about C++ and Git.
On Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 10 64 bit.
--
When in doubt, read the CB WiKi FAQ. http://wiki.codeblocks.org

Offline swiftdeath

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 07:59:38 pm »
Wow i am an idiot, it was on my TV (since that is my 2nd monitor) and the tv was turned off so thats why i didn't see it ... I was just dumb thanks allot man :)

Offline FirstTimerGaming

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 06:14:23 pm »
Did you try doing ALT+TAB to look for a compiler detected window to click OK on?

I could NOT see the image in the link. Slow Internet and I did NOT wish to turn off no script.

Tim S.
I have the same problem; I see the splash screen, but then the process hangs up. If I wait long enough, I can clik on the splash and then it disappears, leaving the process behind and closing the application. When I press Alt + Tab, it takes me to the window select and from there I can see that the codeblocks window has disappeared. I really need help.

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2018, 07:22:00 pm »
What version of C::B and OS are you using?
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]