User forums > General (but related to Code::Blocks)

[FEATURE REQUEST] REAL registered Icon(s) support inside CodeBlocks.

(1/2) > >>

Melchior:
I have what I hope will be a simple request..
I would like to see Code::Blocks support REAL Icons for registered File Types, Inside Code::Blocks...

I have attached a screenshot....

for instance the management frame which is the left most frame displaying all of a Project's or workspace's files..
instead of a generic icon supporting real icons would make it more easier to differentiate between file types...

ps: I'm posting in the general  sub-forum because I didn't see one for feature requests and bug reports.

ollydbg:

--- Quote from: Melchior on April 11, 2017, 01:02:07 pm ---I would like to see Code::Blocks support REAL Icons for registered File Types, Inside Code::Blocks...

--- End quote ---

"REAL Icons for registered File Types" under Windows system is different from one computer to another computer, so I think it is not a good idea to use the system's icon shown in the project tree.

Melchior:
ooh right  Code::Blocks is on more then just windows....

if you can't make it work ohh well... it was a good thought while it lasted..

yvesdm3000:
We could however have Code-Blocks icons that indicate C++header/c++source/shellscript/python/batch/lua/cobol etc...

Yves

oBFusCATed:
Who still uses the projects tab for anything? Alt-G FTW! :)

If anyone tries to implement this make sure that loading and displaying a project with 45k file is not slowed down by this change!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version