User forums > Nightly builds

The 01 March 2017 build (11021) is out.

(1/7) > >>

killerbot:
Get quick announcements through the RSS feed http://www.codeblocks.org/nightly/CodeBlock_RSS.xml

Before you use a nightly make sure you understand how it works.

A link to the unicode windows wxWidget dll for Code::Blocks : http://sourceforge.net/projects/codeblocks/files/Binaries/Nightlies/Prerequisites/wxmsw28u_gcc_cb_wx2812_gcc510-TDM-2.7z

For those who might need this one (when no MingW installed on your system) : the mingw10m.dll : http://sourceforge.net/projects/codeblocks/files/Binaries/Nightlies/Prerequisites/mingwm10_gcc510-TDM.7z

The 01 March 2017 build is out.
  - Windows :
   http://sourceforge.net/projects/codeblocks/files/Binaries/Nightlies/2017/CB_20170301_rev11021_win32.7z
  - Linux :
   none

The current SDK version is : 1.30.0

Resolved Fixed:

* added addr2line application that ships as part of exception handler to be used with UI tool on Windows
* updated exception handler to v0.8.1
* cb_share_config: added simple "export all" functionality for easy backup of all config stubs to a backup folder
* osx: Fix plugins location (ticket #275)
* osx: Build all plugins as dynamic libraries (ticket #275, thanks Franko F)
* compiler: Batch mode doesn't work on MacOS (ticket #425, thanks Franko F for the original patch)
* AStyle: Fix bug in settings dialog "Break logical conditions..." (ticket #450, thanks bluehazzard)
* DoxyBlocks: Filter out comment strings in the parameter documentation (thanks Yves De Muyter)
* cscope: Fix hang of cscope when given a missing file (ticket #448 Robert Morin)
* todo: Display count of list item (ticket #452 Sergey Bezgodov)
* editor: Properly restore the line number settings after printing
* updated astyle plugin to v2.06 (final)
* allow macros in project notes (applied patch by ???)
* added missing include for ModPoller plugin
* set HiDPI aware to false for C::B on Windows with HiDPI monitors (HiDPI support in wx starts from wx31+), should resolve some layout issues
* astyle: make Mozilla style preview work correctly
* CCManager: Send proper events for 'Autoselect single match'
* wxSmith: Make it handle minsize corretly for wxSplitter (ticket #465, thanks Volker Meyer)
* UI: Replace flexgridsize with simpler boxsize in edit path dialog and fix the control expansion (ticket #421)
* UI: Use bitmap buttons for buttons in the EditPath dialog (ticket #421)
* UI: Specify min size for the text ctrl in the EditPath dialog, so it is a bit more user friendly (ticket #421)
* UI: Fix an out-of-bounds read in the new GetUserVariableDialog (ticket #421)
* UI: Sort the elements in the tree, so they are consistent (ticket #421)
* UI: Use wxStdButtonSizer to make buttons more consistent (ticket #421)
* UI: Better align widgets vertically in the EditPath dialog
* CC: Fix default colours for code call tips (thanks darmar)
* wxSmith: Fix the resizing of the ArrayStringEditor dialog
* HexEditor: Limit vertical resizing of the search dialog
* HexEditor: Change the label of the OK button to Find
* wxSmith: Sort generated includes and forward declartion to prevent random changes to the source files when the hash function changes
* UI: Make editor and environment settings resize correctly (fixes ticket #467)
* UI: Optimize goto file opening for large projects (ticket #325)
* UI: Replace case insensitive with case sensitive checking when the user changes a virtual target name (ticket #468 thanks bluehazzard)
* UI: GotoFile: Initial commit of new goto file dialog
* UI: GotoFile: Add GetSelection method and restore the old functionality
* UI: GotoFile: Set the title and message from outside
* UI: GotoFunction: Re-implement the dialog using the new API (still need to do sorting)
* UI: GotoFunction: wx28 and noPCH fixes
* UI: GotoFile/Function: Fix GetSelection methods to return the correct index when the filter is not empty
* UI: GotoFunction: Reimplement sorting
* UI: GotoFunction: Don't show -> if the return type is empty
* CC: Fix possible inconsistency caused by bad usage of cbAssert - the expression must not have side effects, because in some builds they might not be executed
* wxSmith: Improve compatibility with wx3.x by adding some new events and removing events that aren't supported (thanks mgimenez)
* UI: Make env settings dialog resizeable on Windows (thanks mgimenez)
* UI: Add configuration option to make focusing the first build error an option (ticket #473, thanks yvesdm3000)
* UI: GotoFile: Fix refresh problem on windows - it seems calling SetItemCount is not enougth
* UI: Set the focus to the cancel button in the about dialog to enable closing with escape to work on wx28 on linux
* UI: GotoFunction: Make the dialog re-sizable
* gcc7 build-fix: avoid template-related error
* FileManager: Write directly to symlinked files (wx30 only)
* UI: Make the GotoFile to try calculate a column width based on its content, so everything fits in the column
* UI: Use separate up/down buttons for the linker libs list instead of a spinbutton (ticket #477)
* UI: Use separate up/down buttons for the search dirs tab instead of a spin buttin (ticket #477)
* UI: Fix read-after-the-end-of-array bug when a project has more than MAX_TARGETS number of targets in it (ticket #478)
* UI: Implement Select target menu item that shows an incremental select dialog (#ticket 478)
* UI: Limit the number of targets visible in the menu to lower number to try to fit them on screen (ticket #478)
* UI: Implement CalcColumnWidth in the IncrementalSelectArrayIterator
* printing: Fix printing splitted windows and improve the restoration of gutter and line numbers (thanks LETARTARE)
Regressions/Confirmed/Annoying/Common bugs:

Melchior:

damorin:
Hi,

I installed it on the last nightly build (Win7 64-bit) and since then when I click to view a function or define, it's opening the wrong one; same name but from another similar project and the project is not even opened in C::B.

I remember there is some kind of parser/symbol file to delete for forcing C::B to re-parse symbols but can't find it in older posts.

Can someone help ?

Thanks

raynebc:
Does using "Project>Reparse current project" help the issue for you?  I occasionally have to do this or just re-open C::B because the parser had broken itself.

Melchior:

--- Quote from: Khram on March 05, 2017, 02:04:26 am ---After a very tiring reinstall - spell check not working. Last suitable for working version - 9958.  :'(

--- End quote ---
YOu might have to reconfigure CodeBlock's Spell Check...

I noticed spell check dictionaries are not included with CodeBlocks especially in the default location which is
.\CodeBlocks\share\CodeBlocks\SpellChecker\

I point to my Firefox spell check files
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\dictionaries  for 64bit install

I have attached a screenshot of my settings...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version