Author Topic: Feature Request, Allow individual windows colors and fonts to be changed.  (Read 3373 times)

Offline Cool Javelin

• Multiple posting newcomer
Code::Blocks is a great program, and I understand it is a volunteer project, but...

As I get a little older, I find the fonts in some windows are getting a little hard to read.

For example, in the watches window, the text is a bit small. Also, the red text on white background is hard on the eyes.

This spans across just about all the widows except the editor window where I was able to change the colors.

Thanks for keeping up on a great project.

Mark.
My 1st computer was an IBM System 360. We used punch cards. God help us when the runner dropped the boxes on the way to the computer room.

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
For example, in the watches window, the text is a bit small. Also, the red text on white background is hard on the eyes.
The font in the watches uses your main gui font as far as I can see. If you want to increase it then you'll have to increase this font size.
The red colour can be changed in the colour settings: Settings -> Environment -> Colours -> Debugger : Watches change value

This spans across just about all the widows except the editor window where I was able to change the colors.
If you want to change windows colour you need to change your UI theme, because we're using native controls.
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]