Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Development

Feature Request, Allow individual windows colors and fonts to be changed.

(1/1)

Cool Javelin:
Code::Blocks is a great program, and I understand it is a volunteer project, but...

As I get a little older, I find the fonts in some windows are getting a little hard to read.

For example, in the watches window, the text is a bit small. Also, the red text on white background is hard on the eyes.

This spans across just about all the widows except the editor window where I was able to change the colors.

Thanks for keeping up on a great project.

Mark.

oBFusCATed:

--- Quote from: Cool Javelin on March 01, 2017, 02:06:43 am ---For example, in the watches window, the text is a bit small. Also, the red text on white background is hard on the eyes.

--- End quote ---
The font in the watches uses your main gui font as far as I can see. If you want to increase it then you'll have to increase this font size.
The red colour can be changed in the colour settings: Settings -> Environment -> Colours -> Debugger : Watches change value

--- Quote from: Cool Javelin on March 01, 2017, 02:06:43 am ---This spans across just about all the widows except the editor window where I was able to change the colors.

--- End quote ---
If you want to change windows colour you need to change your UI theme, because we're using native controls.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version