User forums > General (but related to Code::Blocks)

codeblocks wxwidget script error

(1/3) > >>

anandamu16:
HI,

I am working on building wxwidget project on codeblocks. I am using wxWidget 2.8.12, Codeblocks 16.01.
I build wxwidget libraries in the configuration SHARED=1, MONOLITHIC=1, UNICODE=1. Also using the same wxwidget, I build the codeblocks sdk code also successfully. So I am sure that wxwidget buildup is fine.

Now, when I try to create a wxwidget project in codeblocks, It gave me error that script error has occurred.
Can anyone help? I need to learn wxwidget project building so as to use it in creating plugin

Note: while creating wxwidget project I checked wxwidgetDLL, unicode and monolithic options in the options given by wxwizard in codeblocks

stahta01:
Did you edit the wizard.script file?

Tim S.

stahta01:
What compiler are you using?
And, what is the default CB Compiler?

Edited info below this line to help answer the above questions.
NOTE: For the above compiler names I would like the logical CB compiler titles/names like these below:
"GNU GCC Compiler"
"Microsoft Visual C++ 2010"
"Borland C++ Compiler (5.5, 5.82)"
"OpenWatcom (W32) Compiler"

Tim S.

anandamu16:

--- Quote ---Did you edit the wizard.script file?
--- End quote ---
No, I didn't edit the wizard.script file for wxwidget

--- Quote ---What compiler are you using?
And, what is the default CB Compiler?
--- End quote ---

I am using GNU GCC Compiler and it is the default compiler as well

--- Quote ---"GNU GCC Compiler"
--- End quote ---
For GNU GCC Compiler, I am using MINGW Compiler 5.3.0

anandamu16:
Some additional information that I would like to share,

I have first downloaded codeblocks sdk code from svn repo at codeblocks.org/sources, I downloaded wxwidget2.8.12 build it in Dynamic library, monolithic and unicode configuration. Then I tried to build this codeblocks svn code [ Note: I build only codeblocks.cbp but not codeblocks.workspace] based on this wxwidget. I ran update.bat file. Then I open the generated codeblock.exe and I tried to create plugin and install the plugin.. it works fine. Then I tried to create wxsmith panel for that plugin it works fine. Problem occurs only when I tried to build wxwidget project on this codeblocks.
I hope building only codeblocks.cbp but not codebloblocks.workspace won't be a problem?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version