User forums > Help

cannot get graphical output from dislin using Tools output

(1/4) > >>

kmallick2000:
In Windows 10, I am trying to use the Tools to pipe the output from a Fortran code into the console. The program compiles fine and runs as intended. However, when I use the Tools to pipe the output, the graphical content (plots, charts etc) of the dislin (http://www.mps.mpg.de/dislin) do not show at all, while the program runs in a hidden mode. I have to kill the process before I can run it again.

Attached is a screenshot from my setup for the Tools menu as suggested in the past and it seems to be working for the verbose output into stdout. But no luck with the graphical part.

BTW, the same setup works beautifully in Linux (Leap 42.1). The Tools output works great including the graphical content from dislin.

Any help with figuring my problem out in Windows 10 set up for C::B would be greatly appreciated.

oBFusCATed:
Have you tried the other launching options?

kmallick2000:
It launches fine if I do Run or Build and Run from the top menu.

oBFusCATed:
I'm talking about the radio buttons in the screenshot you've attached.

kmallick2000:
ooops, I am sorry, Yes I tried all of the different combinations. some combos work as intended by outputting to an external console. but no luck in the way I want it to work. standard outout to the console inside and GUI as intended.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version